Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's competitive at the moment -Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bowen View Post
    Have you tried Chris Knott?

Got to renew mine in a couple of weeks time
    Very happy to run through a quote for you, mic_VR.

If you call the quote team that's be great - 0800 917 2274 - only because I'm off on annual leave in a couple of hours.

best,
    Nick

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE – official forum insurance partner
    QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 784-CF
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by swiftkid View Post
    Was a bit annoyed this year, been a loyal customer with flux for about 8 years, came to renewal time and they upped my policy by about £80 and wouldn't budge so now with Hastings direct. Thats on my unmodified daily so not sure what they are like with modified cars.

Will be shopping around next year for the corrado though as I didn't like the amount of loopholes and smallprints they added to the policy, sound like the type of company you'd have to fight until your last breath to get a penny out of them
    They don't like modded cars, and neither do 90% of the other companies who pay to be on market comparison sites. I was with Hastings for a couple of years and had to switch to Greenlight to cover my mods.

And don't get me started on the whole corrupt insurance system. Insurance, body shops, glass replacement, ambulance chasers..... they're all in bed with each other. It's just money for all rope to them. If it wasn't a legal requirement, I'm sure we'd take great pleasure in telling them to go F themselves.
    Did have: 94 Corrado R32
    Now have: 2004 Golf R32

Regular
    Insurance is up in a couple of days, have been with Adrian Flux (Trinity lane Classic) for the last 12 months, renewals only gone up by £16, but has anyone had any decent quotes elsewhere recently.
    I have VR6, modded, West Midlands postal code, parked on drive and 2000 miles limit per year and the renewal quote is £208 fully comp.

Quote Originally Posted by GUS View Post
    Insurance is up in a couple of days, have been with Adrian Flux (Trinity lane Classic) for the last 12 months, renewals only gone up by £16, but has anyone had any decent quotes elsewhere recently.
    I have VR6, modded, West Midlands postal code, parked on drive and 2000 miles limit per year and the renewal quote is £208 fully comp.
    Very happy to offer you a quote for comparison on this. Either under our classic scheme or as a future classic.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

best,
    Nick

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Adrian flux gets my vote. Beat any other quote by miles on my bora v6 4mo with suspension,exhaust and alloy wheels. Infact they were cheaper than the other quotes with no mods. Also very easy to deal with. The lady I spoke to said they don't work on commission so don't try to offer stuff you don't need. Save £££'s on comparison sites can I [email protected]#k.

Im after a new quote, was previously using Footman James on my Golf.
    A bit expensive for a weekend car.

The Prestige scheme is now closed. However, I have linked up with Be Wiser Insurance!

Any age, any postcode, standard & modified vehicles! Good reviews on internet review sites feefo and Trustpilot!

1.Car insurance due? Please ring 0800 0930786 - this scheme offers free roadside assistance breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free wallet/handbag and gadget cover.

2.Home Insurance - get an online quote -www.bewiser.co.uk/home?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free Emergency assistance cover, free heating and boiler cover, free wallet/handbag and gadget cover and free identity theft cover.

3.Van Insurance - get an online quote - www.bewiser.co.uk/van?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free roadside assistance breakdown cover, free claim assistance and free wallet/handbag and gadget cover.

4.Motorbike Insurance - get an online quote - www.bewiser.co.uk/bike?referrer=CFOR - this scheme offers free roadside breakdown cover, free Claim Assistance, free wallet/handbag and gadget cover, free Personal Accident cover and Helmet and Leathers cover.

Anyone recommend an insurance company for the Corrado that is good. Hopefully never need it but.

Quote Originally Posted by jared_nomak View Post
    Anyone recommend an insurance company for the Corrado that is good. Hopefully never need it but.
    Happy to help if you'd like a quote Jared.

Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook