Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1996 Corrado VR6 for sale

Oops ... hopefully this is the photo of the seat ... thanks and best wishes ... T
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Hi Hope you don't mind me asking are those speedlines I see. I require 2 if your willing to part to get them refurbished.
    Where are you based.
    Good luck with the sale nice car.
    VR6 Moonlight Blue

Hi ... they are indeed Speedlines and I live in Bath ... obviously I'd really like to sell the car and if having a cluster of four spare Speedlines encourages someone to buy it then that's what I would prefer ... so would you be happy to wait a week or two to see what happens? ... thanks and best wishes ... T

Enthusiast
    That will be ok I'm at the CCGB National Day on Sunday at Brands Hatch.

Good luck and let me know.
    VR6 Moonlight Blue

Thanks. There are no buyers yet. I hope you have a good time at Brands Hatch. Feel free to mention my car to anyone that you think might be interested! I can be flexible with the price ... with or without the spare wheels. Best wishes. T

Enthusiast
    Hi

Great day out at Brands Hatch at the CCGB National Day good looking C's and racing. There just so happens to be one for sale they Wanted over £8k for it.

Any luck with the sale yet as I am still interested in the speedline just so happens I'm in the Bath area at a meeting in AbbeyWood tomorrow (Wed 23)then passing again end of Sept on my way to Wales for a couple of days. How much by the way are you willing to accept with no tyres given they may need a refurb ?

Cheers
    Ron
    Last edited by Rocket Ron; 22nd August 2017 at 11:32 AM.
    VR6 Moonlight Blue

Ron ... greetings and apologies for missing your message ... the Corrado is not sold yet ... I've delayed advertising it on Ebay or Gumtree but I need to get on with that now ... the wheels cost me an average of around £50 each so I suppose we would probably be talking about £100 for two ... does that sound reasonable to you? ... best wishes ... T

Enthusiast
    Thanks for getting back to me would have to think about the price. Have you any close ups of the speedlines without tyres.

Cheers
    VR6 Moonlight Blue

Ron ... here are photos of the spare wheels ... I think someone has made a poor job of refurbishing them in the past and they have ended up with a crazed finish ... don't rely on the tyre on the one wheel as it has a bit of nail in the tread ... I'll be grateful if you will phone me on 07870 681747 as soon as possible ... thanks and best wishes ... Trevor

Here is a photo of the four standard wheels. They are 6.5Jx15H2 part number 1H0601025T. I believe they were probably from a Golf Mk3 GTI. The wheels are OK but the tyres are not OK. Best wishes ... Trevor