Thread: SOLD SOLD SOLD Tarox Brake Kit Unused

Regular

SOLD SOLD SOLD Tarox Brake Kit Unused

KMVW0041
    Big brake kit for Golk Mk3 intended for my wide track Corrado but never fitted, still in original packaging
    B32-6 6 pot calipers with pads
    2 part 305mm vented and grooves discs
    Complete with brackets, bolts and hoses for a straight fit into Golf MK3 hubs
    Immaculate as new condition
    £1250
    Located in Perth, Scotland
    Can be securely couriered, collected or meet in person
    Last edited by strimmer; 28th March 2018 at 8:38 PM.

⋆⋆ CF Donator ⋆⋆
    yummy!!!

nice setup that

out of interest what is the minimum wheel spec they can fit under?

GLWS
    Bramber metallic VR6 bring on the grins as the VR sings!!!!
    Stealth head rebuild, 263's, BMC CDA, Roose M/Sport hoses, VT engine mount, KW V1s
    KUR2Y loom, daves16v short shifter, 2.5" Longlife SS exhaust with sport cat, lots of shiny bolts & 210bhp
    Alpine White 1.8 16v, Kamei skirts, Powerflow SS exhaust, back on my drive April 2014

Regular
    Yeah, they’re a terrific setup, was a treat getting them out to take pictures.
    Still remember the pride and excitement when I bought them.

Anyway, these would fit under 16’s - I have set of Compomotive TH2.
    '89 1.8 16V - Soon to be 2.0KR 16V breathing thru Twin Weber Carbs, TSR 4 Branch and Jetex Stainless Exhaust ...... thru a long ratio TDi gearbox with Ricardo 4.6 final and Wavetrac LSD
    FK Damp and Height Adjustable Coilovers, Koni Springs, Polybushed everthing, B&M Quickshift, Goodridge Hoses

Yup, I have this setup (though I have the Sport Japan style disc as I'm a tart sometimes). They're pretty sweet that's for sure. Need a 5-8mm spacer for 17 RX2s. Blimmin good price that
    Last edited by Hisnibs; 30th November 2017 at 9:40 PM.
    Full stealth engine rebuild | pin sharp paint | Kw arbs | SP263s | V2s | BMC | Eurospec 280 | Short shift | Full VT mounts | Dual Borla+hfc | coded Audioscapes | tt wipers | 12v lights! | refurbed RX2s | Roose | most pratty bits | few Spoonfed goodies | Mk4 rears | Tarox 6 pots | Racelogic
    Next stop: gearbox tweakery

Enthusiast
    These are a great upgrade. I have them on my car.

Strimmer, do they defo fit under 16s? As I’m running 17s but also want a set of 16s but just presumed they wouldn’t clear the calipers.

Fraser

Regular
    I had to double check before I bought the brakes and wheels, they do fit under the wheels I have, I ordered a set of TH2 to a specific offset. It’s a few years ago I don’t recall the details but if it’ll help I can look them up, or sell you my TH2 wheels never used!
    '89 1.8 16V - Soon to be 2.0KR 16V breathing thru Twin Weber Carbs, TSR 4 Branch and Jetex Stainless Exhaust ...... thru a long ratio TDi gearbox with Ricardo 4.6 final and Wavetrac LSD
    FK Damp and Height Adjustable Coilovers, Koni Springs, Polybushed everthing, B&M Quickshift, Goodridge Hoses

Enthusiast
    Strimmer, pm me some pictures and details of the wheels and what your looking for them.

Fraser

Is this still for sale?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by misterbeck View Post
    Is this still for sale?

Yes misterbeck, this is available

Regular
    Bumpety