Thread: project 1995 manual VR6, 100k miles, Blackberry paint, black leather factory Recaros.

project 1995 manual VR6, 100k miles, Blackberry paint, black leather factory Recaros.

As per these threads:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...at-is-it-worth

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...Blackberry-VR6

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...caro-donor-car

I've owned the car since 2014, and in that time I have fitted the Recaro interior, and had the entire car resprayed. Unfortunately, the preparation for the paint job was not up to the job, and as a result the car has ended up with microblisters over the entire body. It had been my intention to pursue compensation through the courts, but I'm starting an apprenticeship with Volvo on Monday, need an affordable runabout, have too many other things on at the moment, and would honestly just like to get this whole sorry affair over and done with.

The car will need taking away on a trailer, as it has stood for over a year, and the tyres are knackered (didn't want to put new tyres on it until I knew what was happening with the paintwork), and the battery is dead. The engine starts up perfectly though with a jump, and while there is some noise from the hydraulic tappets on cold start (it is a vr6 after all), there is no chain rattle. The car has covered circa 103k miles.

Anyway, I'll be listing it on ebay tomorrow, but thought I'd give you guys first refusal. I'll take £2400 cash so long as it is gone before the end of the weekend. The interior alone is worth a large chunk of that, and it also has very good condition wheels (refurbed just before I stopped using it). At this price it's either a good base for a high end project, a cheap way of sourcing a Leather Recaro interior, or sell the interior and have a very cheap, low miles VR6 project.
    Currently own:
    - '95 Corrado VR6, manual, blackberry / black leather heated/electric Recaros
    - '94 Corrado 16v Manual, Aqua blue/Black cloth & Aircon.

Could a mod move this at your convenience, I appear to have posted this in the wrong sub forum
    Currently own:
    - '95 Corrado VR6, manual, blackberry / black leather heated/electric Recaros
    - '94 Corrado 16v Manual, Aqua blue/Black cloth & Aircon.

Quote Originally Posted by j_s14a View Post
    Could a mod move this at your convenience, I appear to have posted this in the wrong sub forum
    PM Sent - Still available ?

Anyone know if this is still available or not ?
    Owner seems to have advertised then gone AWOL !

Would guess it’s sold
    Seemed a bargain
    1999-2001 91' Nugget Yellow G60
    2001-2014 94' Brilliant Black VR6
    Current - 95' Diamond Black VR6