Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wanted - running corrado

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinis38 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing and a increase in price in a few months... and why not... too cheap.
    Massively under-priced at a grand... I've seen absolute hanging bags of turds go for more than that... just look at my car! LOL!

I've got the same Pioneer head unit - really quite good, although mine has developed an intermittent fault.
    This will sell quickly without a doubt.
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams

my car

Regular
    Well let's see. I'm all over it if that's the price
    Now Grey 1990 1.8 16v|50mm inlet manifold|stainless miltek exhaust|Goodridge Hoses|Alpine 7998r|Focal 130KP's|Focal 165A's|Fosgate Amps|All Red Rears|LED Bulbs - Gone but not forgotten

My G60 is on ebay now if it is of interest to anyone.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253422022...84.m1555.l2649
    MY 1991 G60 CURRENTLY IN RESTORATION
    http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...-Daily-Project

Apologies to all those who have taken the time to contact me and not had a reply. I've been away with work longer than initially planned.
    I have had a friend trying to sort things out but turns it car now won't start and he isn't mechanically minded. I'm not due to be back within the next few weeks so car is not currently for sale.
    When I return I'll be contacting those in order to see if they're still interested.
    Again, apologies for the lack of communication.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by samsplum View Post
    Apologies to all those who have taken the time to contact me and not had a reply. I've been away with work longer than initially planned.
    I have had a friend trying to sort things out but turns it car now won't start and he isn't mechanically minded. I'm not due to be back within the next few weeks so car is not currently for sale.
    When I return I'll be contacting those in order to see if they're still interested.
    Again, apologies for the lack of communication.
    Thanks.
    Thanks. I was one of those that contacted you so I’d appreciate an update when you can.

I’m after a project so I’d still be interested despite it not currently being able to start