Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30th Anniversary Of VW Corrado at the Nürburgring 22nd to 24th of June 2018

Regular
    How much is it in, 50€ per vehicle or person?

the car is free if is a Corrado But you need to tell them because is limited to 200 cars, we will do a tryp together on sat morning and we can not be 1000 even on the parking

Regular
    Yeah I'm taking my Corrado and my mate is coming with but it's not very clear on the site what costs are? I presume Fri -Sun is €65 per person?

I will explain you guys, little more than what you can read in the website made for the meeting.
    If you pay 65e, you will be there Fri, Sat and Sun. Fri and Sat night in tend and sat and sun breackfast.
    softdrinks are also free whole weekend, german beer 1€ (from barrel), 45km driveout with all corrados on Sat, expect 200 corrados on saturday, but we will have so many visitors...if interested there is vln race on saturday at the ring, free bbq grill and charcoal so everybod can grill his own stuff, food truck at least 3hours per days to buy texas burgers and pulled pork, there will be a lot of videos and photos made everywhere (so many of us are a professional photographer, second gto will be there... we will make it public next days and i think the yellow vw motorsport 16vg60 will come the driver will be in holidays that weekend but he will give the car to a friend who will drive it to the meeting.
    Welcome gift till I know will be a cup of 30th, poster of the meeting with the stamps of all the clubs are going, Tshirt, sthicker... and maybe more working in a special keyring of the meeting they are handmade and no one can garanty them, maybe they will be in the pack maybe they are not going to be even for sell... we will see.
    We will have cups for the winners, and medals for the club games, one of them will be throw one G as far you can... Lmao!
    They are still working really hard... all will continous changing
    For the 20th we were 1000 corrados in total, 800 of them registered if I remember right, for the 30th we are thinking in 200, every 10 years we are less Corrado running, the owners keep them for only few miles and only few would like make long tryp with them... Is your oportunity to be a part or not. More than 200 Corrados I don,t think we will have in the 40th so can be last big meeting of all clubs...
    We will have a special meeting of all about the corrado there too

Sebastian

if your mate only want to be there, can pay 15e per night and that,s it. But no welcome gift no "free" breackfast and I think that,s it.

Regular
    Thanks mate, that's much clearer than the website, pretty sure we will be going in my Blackberry VR6

It's camping on site yeah?

I think so, if will rain we have a dry place, I know few of us are going to a hotel but is not spicy the hotel for me, I wanna be drinking and laughing with all people in night http://www.30th-anniversary-of-vw-co...com/en/anreise

I just wanted to confirm the yellow VW motorsport g60 16v (Not sure about OEM or OE) will come, you can see it in the webside and read an a bit about it
    http://www.30th-anniversary-of-vw-co...derausstellung
    They are working very hard with all, look for example the beer cups so cool!
    well see you there! I am sure I will not forget this experience in my life
    Sebastian