Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speedo not working

It's been a quite a long time since I did the wiring on mine (r32 but same principle). According to my scribbles, I did pin 1 to g1/4, pin 2 to g1/11 and pin 3 to earth. In my notes I've put that t121/54 needs to go to w1 via the blue junction boxes above the fusebox (blue/white wire with blue plug, I think).

G1/4 is the ignition live and g1/11 is dash feed. I think the t121/54 limits the ecu to 4k so as you haven't said anything about that I presume it's already been done

Red 16v gone
    Red VR32.. WIP

Hello guys gold info here still need advice.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftkid View Post
    It's been a quite a long time since I did the wiring on mine (r32 but same principle). According to my scribbles, I did pin 1 to g1/4, pin 2 to g1/11 and pin 3 to earth. In my notes I've put that t121/54 needs to go to w1 via the blue junction boxes above the fusebox (blue/white wire with blue plug, I think).

G1/4 is the ignition live and g1/11 is dash feed. I think the t121/54 limits the ecu to 4k so as you haven't said anything about that I presume it's already been done

Swiftkid awesome info here. I have a 20v into a 92 corrado with digital cluster i read this and ran 3 wires off the sensor on trans to the g1/11, g1/4, and earth. I believe I also have the t121/54 hookup but maybe not as I have the 4k restriction.

My Speedo, wing, and 4k restriction is driving me nuts please any advice is appreciated!!

Who did your wiring?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboslice View Post
    Who did your wiring?
    S&P made me a harness i plugged into factory fuse block. I mailed them the 20v harness and the vr6 obd2 harness that was in the car already. (It was previously vr6 obd2 swapped)