Thread: Metal VR6 Rocker Cover needed

Blog Entries

Metal VR6 Rocker Cover needed

As in the title ... would like to get hold of a Metal Rocker Cover. The original plastic one is turning into a banana ... important number is 021103475 G for ABV VR6 engine.
    Anyone able to help out ?

Enthusiast
    Check out the photos below. Spotless VR6 rocker cover which has been soda blasted, etch primed and sprayed in 2 pack satin silver. Part number is 021 103 475 C which denotes that it originally came off a 2.8 VR6 .......... probably a MK3 Golf. It is identical to the Corrado cover as the 2.9 engine is just a bored out 2.8 I had it as a spare when I had my Corrados ......... now long gone. I've also got the oil filler cap which I'll throw in FOC.

Asking for £35 inc postage.

Last edited by leon263; 2 Days Ago at 4:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leon263 View Post
    Check out the photos below. Spotless VR6 rocker cover which has been soda blasted, etch primed and sprayed in 2 pack satin silver. Part number is 021 103 475 C which denotes that it originally came off a 2.8 VR6 .......... probably a MK3 Golf. It is identical to the Corrado cover as the 2.9 engine is just a bored out 2.8 I had it as a spare when I had my Corrados ......... now long gone. I've also got the oil filler cap which I'll throw in FOC.

Asking for £35 inc postage.

Thank you for your reply, that looks great. I am assuming it will do the trick - my car is a '94 Corrado VR6. By the way, I also assume it is flat - only the garage - Clover Autos - pointed out that the plastic one that I have keep warping and if I do find a metal replacement, that it should be flat. Would you PM me ?

Kind regards
    Toby