Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues staying logged in

Tapatalk is still not working for me 😟

I was on Tapatalk yesterday evening and replied to a couple of threads, but within 3 minutes of doing so they were lost in space so to speak,
    I can log into Tapatalk ok but have the error as above where my thread reply goes missing,
    basically it's not saving any updates to threads, and when I click on to the advanced icon if I want to upload a photo, there's zero options available, all you can do is reply to a thread, but the app isn't saving any updated message.
    So you're just p***ing in the wind constantly

Looks to me as if the app has crashed or is corrupted, also if you sign in it throws you out, plus even if you click on the remember me option, it allows you to stayed signed in but again after a while it still throws you out.
    I wounder if the Tapatalk app has slightly disrupted the main forum, causing some of us problems including not being able to upload photos ?????

It's either get the error / issue fixed or completely ditch this Tapatalk app because at the moment it's no good for anyone.

Si
    Had MK2 Scirocco Scarla 1998 to 2002

Now have Corrado 2.0 16v since 2002 still got it

According to this link below Tapatalk hasn't been working correctly since late 2015 / early 2016
    http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...k-issues/page3

Si
    Had MK2 Scirocco Scarla 1998 to 2002

Now have Corrado 2.0 16v since 2002 still got it

Is the staying logged in problem ever likely to be resolved? I have to repeatedly log in over and over again after doing anything at all, and it's become very tiresome. I don't even bother much at this point, so wanted to know if it will be fixed anytime soon, or if it's a lost cause. Of course, I was logged out again trying to post this.

I think there are issues with cloudflare's hosting, I keep getting their "site not responding" page periodically. As a general comment sadly I think the wind has gone out of the Corrado Forum's sails. It's very quiet around here compared to ten years ago.
    [ WARNING: the above message may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]

** Every time you think about sex, another Corrado gets written off. **

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mat View Post
    I think there are issues with cloudflare's hosting, I keep getting their "site not responding" page periodically. As a general comment sadly I think the wind has gone out of the Corrado Forum's sails. It's very quiet around here compared to ten years ago.
    I never seem to get logged out? Using safari on my iPhone. Can’t remember the last time I saw the cloudflare or the girls bum picture
    95 Classic Green Storm
    95 Flash Red VR6

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
    For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Never any issues with explorer on laptop or safari ipad / phone.

The forum is on a slow decline for sure

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    When you login if you tick the "remember me" box it should keep you logged in, otherwise it seems to forget who you are by the next page load.

16v Moonlight Blue
    1994 VR6 Green Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by culshaw View Post
    When you login if you tick the "remember me" box it should keep you logged in, otherwise it seems to forget who you are by the next page load.
    I tried that before but it made no difference. I have it checked right now, so I'll see if this posts.