Thread: Wanted - A nice VR6!

Enthusiast

Wanted - A nice VR6!

Hi all,

The itch for another Corrado has returned, despite me being away for the best part of 8 or so years, enjoying TVR ownership.

I regretted selling my beloved G60 and at one point I was searching for the new owner to see if I could buy it back, but it never happened.

Anyway, I'm looking for a nice sub 100k-mile Corrado VR6, std or modded, if anybody has one up for grabs or who knows of one going, then please let me know.

Many thanks in advance,

Nick.
    Last edited by Kick Up The Rs; 2nd October 2018 at 9:29 PM.
    A problem is an opportunity in disguise

92 G60 Burgundy Pearl Cream Leather - foolishly sold

TVR Cerbera 4.5 , TVR Tuscan S

Hi there. I have a 96 VR6 Black grey leather + snrf in great condition with 116,000 miles on the clock. I'm the 3rd owner and rarely drive it these days. Just had it recently serviced by Tom Cockings in Yeovil: new ABS pump and tyres fitted among other minor fixes, MOT valid until next May. Too many miles for you or are you interested? I'm based near Yeovil in Somerset. Can send photos and price subject to your response. Cheers, Leo

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by magadi View Post
    Hi there. I have a 96 VR6 Black grey leather + snrf in great condition with 116,000 miles on the clock. I'm the 3rd owner and rarely drive it these days. Just had it recently serviced by Tom Cockings in Yeovil: new ABS pump and tyres fitted among other minor fixes, MOT valid until next May. Too many miles for you or are you interested? I'm based near Yeovil in Somerset. Can send photos and price subject to your response. Cheers, Leo
    Hi Leo, yes interested but not sure if you received my PM as they appear to bounce. Please PM details and I'll see if I receive them. Thanks Nick
    A problem is an opportunity in disguise

92 G60 Burgundy Pearl Cream Leather - foolishly sold

TVR Cerbera 4.5 , TVR Tuscan S