Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ceramic coating.

Interesting reading , an honest opinion , for what the product does and doesn’t do . Thanks Si .

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.

ceramic-coating-for-cars.jpg
    Have a read of the info of the How Long Does Ceramic Coating Last?, Side by Side Comparison of Protective Car Coatings and Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid While Applying Ceramic Coating.
    https://www.bestnetreview.com/best-c...ting-for-cars/
    From my personal experience, I found ceramic coating not scratch resistant. It just makes your car glossy, can protect your paint from dirt, nasty waters, UV rays etc. It not lasts too many years. I found 3-4 yrs maximum. Many service providers and sellers demand 5-10 years but I don't think so. Many demand scratch proof or scratch resistant, but not at all. From all the perspective, I found that article best and said the many true things about ceramic coating and the myths also.
    I have lived and breathed the auto sector for over 5 years. As a car driver, garage services provider, I have gained the knowledge and passion for providing a service that is fair for everyone involved in the ride-hailing industry.