Thread: Updating Heater lights

Updating Heater lights

As I have my heater control out, I need to replace the bulb. I have read a lot of threads from 5 years ago and further, but wanted to know if anyone has upgraded this recently and if there is any new tips and ideas to improve this.

There was a guy making some LED backing lights to replace the standard rubbish but think that died of death. I'll be ripping the whole lot out this winter and replacing with mk4 golf climate control, wiring is easy and if you use don't keep recirculation and use corrado fan housing combined with mk4 main heater box you just need to move 1 bolt from the heater box and its a straight fit.

Red 16v gone
    Red VR32.. WIP

Regular

Possible solution

Try SpoonFed Tuning in U.S. they do light kit for heater controls...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by swiftkid View Post
    There was a guy making some LED backing lights to replace the standard rubbish but think that died of death. I'll be ripping the whole lot out this winter and replacing with mk4 golf climate control, wiring is easy and if you use don't keep recirculation and use corrado fan housing combined with mk4 main heater box you just need to move 1 bolt from the heater box and its a straight fit.