Thread: VW Corrado VR6 M reg 94

VW Corrado VR6 M reg 94

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1024400

Hi Guys,

Above is a link to my corrado VR6 for sale.

Ultimately the car HAS to go now so I am open to offers. Its with a very heavy heart I do this but needs must!

my phone no is 07464723373 and i can provide many more pictures. The car is beautiful and has been an absolute pleasure. It would be nice for someone on here to pick her up and take care of it.

Thanks

HAS to go guys. 6k on the advert I would accept a huge amount less

Regular
    Bad time of year to sell, if you can hold on till spring you're more likely to get closer to the £6k.

What's the mileage? Chains done? Seems well cared for and a bargain at the £4k currently advertised at.
    1995 White VR6 CCGB Member 4303

146k miles, chains not done but no rattles. and I agree on the bargain comment but I need the money