Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Misfire

I have a Bremi on mine. I was looking for a Beru as supposedly better but no problems with mine. I've also bought one of those plates that sit between the coil pack and the engine to limit the temperatures to avoid the cracking. There is a guy on the facebook group making them for around £25, comes with longer bolts too - Matthew Huggins is the fella to contact.
    1995 White VR6 CCGB Member 4303

Glad you got it sorted Jon .

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.

Quote Originally Posted by pfnsht View Post
    I have a Bremi on mine. I was looking for a Beru as supposedly better but no problems with mine. I've also bought one of those plates that sit between the coil pack and the engine to limit the temperatures to avoid the cracking. There is a guy on the facebook group making them for around £25, comes with longer bolts too - Matthew Huggins is the fella to contact.
    Sexybourbon on here also supplies the coilpack spacers
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams, Schrick

my car

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by pfnsht View Post
    I bought one too - for £25 it’s got to be worth it.

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by fla View Post
    Sexybourbon on here also supplies the coilpack spacers
    Same guy Hasan - as I say, worth it for only £25 - coil pack might last longer than normal.

I had a spacer on the one that failed so didn't seem to help been on 4 years.
    Mystic Blue Storm VR6
    Stealth Rebuilt Engine, 263's, 288mm, BMC-CDA, KW V1's, E57 ORM, Wavetrac LSD, VT Engine Mounts, Jetex
    CCGB - 2772