Thread: Digital dash green acetate film .

Digital dash green acetate film .

What have you used to replace the film please .
    Iíve just gone back to Oem green, Iíve removed the red plastic film and fitted some green film . Iíve also fitted new bulbs . I know itís day light and the clocks are not the brightest at best , but I can hardly see the digital clocks at all . I will have another look in the dark but you should still be able to see the digital display in the daylight.
    Kind regards
    Rob

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.

You should be able to see the digital readout in daylight clearly, the lcd display is nothing to do with the bulbs you just need them when it’s dark. Should be like looking at your old Casio back in the day
    4th one surely the last

I’ve dug through the waste bin and found my old film that goes on the top . If I put it back (what’s left of it ) I can see the digital display. I’ve now found out that the red film is underneath the digital display. So I’ve got to remove the circuit board from the white casing to get to the screws that hold them in place . A bloke on the CCGB page has sent me pics . I thought the colour change was done from the top but it’s underneath.

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.