Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is this hose.

I wouldn't say "cheap" is the word, but "more cheaply" is a statement of fact. . Ford have a long way to go to catch up with VW pricing.
    I got a PCV not that long ago myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyo View Post
    I have not long purchased one of these hoses and still have the old one that has a bit of brown discoloring on the small top hose.

They are really exspensive new £90 part number 021133518H , you can order off VW heritage classics/ international .

It is attached to the PCV valve, a light blue vacum valve solenoid part number 034133517 and aslo the throttle body. they are only on the late VR6 models. All you need to do is remove the one end of the air intake boot its a doddle to fit.

Is your oil breathe aftermarket that you have fitted that connects from your pcv vavle to airbox hose it looks different from mine.
    Hi Keyo - just noticed your question at the end. The pic is a stock photo so not my car. DB.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mat View Post
    I wouldn't say "cheap" is the word, but "more cheaply" is a statement of fact. . Ford have a long way to go to catch up with VW pricing.
    I got a PCV not that long ago myself.
    So did I last month from VW International and it was cheapr then the one at Ford with discount .