Thread: Audi TT Wiper arms

Regular

Audi TT Wiper arms

Pair of used Audi TT wiper arms for sale, after I mistakenly bought new ones. Condition is OK, just a few chips here and there but work fine. Only major bad bit is a bit of a gouge mark on one where it rubbed on the plastic trim after the previous owner didn't sand that down.

£30 for the pair + postage

Good for a cheap conversion or spares as the cheapest I could find these new was £90 for the pair. Fine as they are but could easily be smartened up with a quick rub down and black spray paint.
    '9 4 A q u a B l u e V R 6

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    interested if these are a straight fit?

16v Moonlight Blue
    1994 VR6 Green Pearl

Regular
    They are a straight fit to the spindles, but may take a fair bit of fine tuning to set them up so they don't hit the A pillar or the plastic trim at the bottom, although that depends largely how much play is in your linkage I think... mine was all over the shop so there is a quite narrow sweet spot.

The stock wiper blades don't fit as I'm sure you know; I use Bosch A928S as a replacement I think (do double check this!) with the shorter wiper on the drivers side. You likely will need to sand down a corner of the plastic trim just by the passenger spindle as well. The wiper tends to hit this as it gets to the top of its arc (hence the worn down bare metal spot in the picture above). There is a thread on here detailing the conversion:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...ms-amp-blades)

Hi, are these still available? I'll probably have them if so. ta.

Regular
    Yep still available, Culshaw I think has dropped his interest. Yours if you want them.

Hi, definitely want them. Could you let me know how much postage to 21 goldstone court, Windsor close, BN3WS would be, and let me know a paypal account address and I'll send you some cash.

Also, I'm currently offshore and for some reason the corrado.net pages don't seem to be behaving on the company network - its not letting me log in easily. If there's and issues etc could you email me on [email protected].

Regular
    Good stuff. I'll find out how much postage will be tomorrow and PM you the details.

Are these sold or are they still available? Thanks

Regular
    Hi Mate, yeah these were sod a while back unfortunately.