Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery Insulation bag

Regular
    Ok fairplay I was thinking the classic blue VW circle, OR VW circle in silver/Grey, Or even a Wolfsburg Edition circle.

Enthusiast
    Will you have the decals heat pressed on ? Good material for this, as is neoprene.

Yes I have heat presses

Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great . My battery is on charge through lack of use and me constantly doing stuff to the car . Looking forward to fitting it , especially as it will keep the rain water from the wing from dripping on the battery.

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by robrado974 View Post
    Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great . My battery is on charge through lack of use and me constantly doing stuff to the car . Looking forward to fitting it , especially as it will keep the rain water from the wing from dripping on the battery.

Glad to hear it, I was that happy with mine I wished I had ordered 2 to be honest, it does say they are washable as well so that is a bonus to .

Fitted an original beesting aeriel today as couldnt pick up Medium wave, happy to say its now picking up signals from out of space ha ! Well worth getting OE .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171216178792

Got mine too, looks great. Yet to get a pic of it fitted. Good spot and hopefully keep the area dryer.
    1995 White VR6 CCGB Member 4303