Thread: VR6 Fuel Hoses

VR6 Fuel Hoses

I am currently looking for the two rubber fuel hoses that run from the bulkhead to the fuel rail on the VR6. I was recently informed VW still sell them but alas they were dis-continued in 2015 and 2016.

I know I could make my own if I wanted to but i'm after the original moulded shape in the first instance. Must be in very good condition i.e. not chopped down/frayed etc. If anybody has any, please drop me a message.

Thanks,

Dave.

Did you check with Classic Parts and VW Heritage? They were available up until very recently, but not cheap - I'll take a look through my receipts.

93 Corrado VR6
    Members Gallery

Honestly if you just but some fuel hose and fit it, after a while it takes the right shape and you can't tell any difference. Its just 8mm ID fuel hose. i doubt VW make their own.
    Just like a golf................But better!!!

Yeah, I would tend to agree with Jim above - it's a lot cheaper as well. The only difference with the VW ones is that they are slightly shaped to fit and have blue and white arrows to mark the return and feed pipes.

93 Corrado VR6
    Members Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by fendervg View Post
    Yeah, I would tend to agree with Jim above - it's a lot cheaper as well. The only difference with the VW ones is that they are slightly shaped to fit and have blue and white arrows to mark the return and feed pipes.
    You need part number 021133988K + 021133990K

x4 fuel hose clamps

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-MK2-Go...72.m2749.l2649

I got some recently sourced some from Germany ebay original new old parts . The VR6 passat ones look the same on OEMPEC but have a slighly difeerent part number last digit is J not K. The original Corrado ones are not available from VW Classics Germany but the Passat ones are, I have asked VW Heritage this and they should see if a set fits the Corrado as a fair few people would buy them if they fitted .

Here is one them still availble. Its gone up in price since I purchased it as its the last one in the world ha !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corrado-D...2649#vi-ilComp

I do still have my old ones but there is a bit of discolouration on the one pipe and I would rather keep them as spare parts Im afraid.

Email these guys they might have both in stock, check first but they are showing as available if you do purchase them and they are not available they will refund you on paypal straight away they are a good company I order from .
    https://www.online-teile.com/volkswa...ml?language=en
    Last edited by Keyo; 6 Days Ago at 4:57 PM.

Thanks for the info. I might just use standard hose for now to get it back up and running and through its MOT and then search for the genuine items. Keyo, that last link you have put on takes me to one of the hoses which is still available (Hooray!)and if I search the part numbers it says the other isn't available (boo!). Weirdly the ebay link is for a tailgate damper or something! I suppose they will probably pop up on German ebay from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVR View Post
    Thanks for the info. I might just use standard hose for now to get it back up and running and through its MOT and then search for the genuine items. Keyo, that last link you have put on takes me to one of the hoses which is still available (Hooray!)and if I search the part numbers it says the other isn't available (boo!). Weirdly the ebay link is for a tailgate damper or something! I suppose they will probably pop up on German ebay from time to time.
    Sorry mate correct link for last fuel line left off ebay. Part Number 021133988K

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/original-...72.m2749.l2649