Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1993 Corrado VR6 Midnight Blue based in Northern Ireland

CF Nutter
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeba View Post
    I do like those seats! - not a huge fan of full leather, but that is very nice.. and in Recaro flavor too!
    Leather rear cards and cloth door cards would suggest that the interior has changed from factory. Very nice seats though.
    I would be worth putting the car in for an MoT. It may pass you never know. If it fails, it will give prospective buyers an idea of what work needs doing. £5k is a big gamble for most people.
    CCGB 2278
    Past VW Drives: 86 Golf CL, 90 Golf GTI, 90 Corrado 16v, 90 Golf GTI, 96 Golf GTI, 94 Storm Grey Corrado VR, Polo 1.4 CL, 88 Jetta GTI, 90 Golf GTI , 2003 Fabia vRs, 00 Polo GTI
    Current Drives: 94 Aqua Blue VR 89 Golf Mk2 GTI
    07 Fabia VRS Special Edition, Octavia VRS Estate, Kawasaki ZZR 600.

Price now reduced to £4500 - keen to sell as going on holiday soon. Still getting a lot of enquiries, appreciate N.Ireland isn't the handiest location for lots of people. A couple of enquiries have priced getting it delivered to England and it would be around £400.

is VJZ3073 the reg number? I cant see the MOT history through the website.

That is the registration number. The last MOT expired Nov 2013. The car was off-road since then and is SORN. The MOT would have been in N.Ireland, not sure if your web-site shows these as MOT's here are still carried out by government centres rather than approved garages. If you have any other queries please let me know.

Hi everyone, the Corrado has now been sold. Thanks everyone for the advice, tips and enquiries during the process !