Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Standard VR6 Air filter box

Standard VR6 Air filter box

Looking for the complete box for the air filter on a VR6. Putting mine back to standard. Anyone got one for not silly money?

Unfortunately I have just last week sold my immaculate VR airbox and filter for £50. There are some crazy prices being asked on ebay (one advert at £250!!) by proper comedians! They do come up fairly frequently as people stick BMCs on (as I did)

Quote Originally Posted by Billzeebub View Post
    Unfortunately I have just last week sold my immaculate VR airbox and filter for £50. There are some crazy prices being asked on ebay (one advert at £250!!) by proper comedians! They do come up fairly frequently as people stick BMCs on (as I did)
    Damn! Hopefully someone has got one for me, for not ££££££££

Think i've got one Anna. I'll check the condition and post up some pics shortly. Might be dusty though!
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams, Schrick

my car

Quote Originally Posted by fla View Post
    Think i've got one Anna. I'll check the condition and post up some pics shortly. Might be dusty though!
    That would be awesome, dust i can do, as long as its in one piece then that's a winner!

Did you have any luck?

Hi Anna sorry lost track here. Its at my dad's I'll get some pics over the weekend for you.
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams, Schrick

my car

Hi Anna sorry lost track here. Its at my dad's I'll get some pics over the weekend for you.
    Thanks, You are welcome to e mail them [email protected]

Just picked it up from my dads. I'll clean it up and give it a once over for any scuffs or damage and get some pics to you shortly.
    Hasan

my car

Just picked it up from my dads. I'll clean it up and give it a once over for any scuffs or damage and get some pics to you shortly.
    Thanks