Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first VR6

If Bramble doesn’t want it I will consider selling to others. It does look nice in that car though.
    4th one surely the last

I'm okay - but thanks for the offer!

Quote Originally Posted by fendervg View Post
    That looks like a lovely example - enjoy. Love the colour. Do you have any more details on the spec and plans or is it pretty much standard?
    I believe that the car is pretty much standard, apart from suspension and a Powerflow Stainless Exhaust. My plan is to keep it that way too, though I might get a set of alloys which improve the look.

Quote Originally Posted by 1xshaunx1 View Post
    Well worth waiting for, a very nice example.
    This will look nice in it I’m sure . If you are interested give me a shout.
    Happy motoring matey.
    Nice ! Is that off a Mk6 Golf? Ive just got one from a Mk5 that i need to fit, but yours just as good if not better.
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams, Schrick

my car

No worries, Up for grabs then.
    Cheers Hasan
    Mk6 or scirocco, no buttons like rocking horse poo. I attached a bottom of an old Corrado wheel to it, so it self cancels the indicator too.
    My good wife managed to get one for my now only car so don’t really need another one.
    4th one surely the last