Thread: Writing help

Writing help

Friends, I need help writing a speech at the university that deals with which concerns the main achievements of our athletes at the latest international competitions and how this can serve as a motivation for young people. Please help with tips or materials.
    Last edited by Umalewan; 1 Week Ago at 1:52 PM.

Look at the statistics and materials of the latest international competitions, I think you will find there is valuable information for your speech.
    Last edited by Mereteran; 1 Week Ago at 1:52 PM.

Thanks for the advice, I have already looked at some statistics on the Olympic Games, World Championships and similar competitions. But in my speech, I would like to use constructions that will be clear to college students. That it was not dry numbers. I heard that there are speech writing services online that can help me. I was advised by my friends to contact this service What do you think about this? Cooperated with them?
    Last edited by Umalewan; 1 Week Ago at 1:55 PM.

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    ADMIN DELETE, c'mon....
    This is the Corrado Forum, goodbye.
    Cress
    95 VR6
    One day she will drive out of my Garage

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by Cressa View Post
    ADMIN DELETE, c'mon....
    This is the Corrado Forum, goodbye.
    Similar happened on the old Car Mechanics magazine forum, admin couldn't be bothered with spammers and closed the forum to all new members, the forum got quieter to the point one of the members built a proboards forum in its image and we all jumped ship and Bauer media shut down the original

lol: I thought it said "wiring help" at first! Maybe I need some with my reading.

In fairness, ban and deleted. Do we not have enough mods any more?

93 Corrado VR6
    Members Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by fendervg View Post
    lol: I thought it said "wiring help" at first! Maybe I need some with my reading.

In fairness, ban and deleted. Do we not have enough mods any more?
    Think they all sold up yeeeears ago..