Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She has to go

Sure no problem you can contact me via the advert on auto trader .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keyo View Post
    Nice colour is atlas grey , I bet a lot of classics suffer in Ireland, my father who lives in Ballybunion his golf got really rusty After a few years there but his house is over looking the Atlantic .

Change of subject, what ever happened To the user Kevin bacon on here as he appears on most old threads .
    Actually it's not that bad as we don't use salt on the roads in winter, just grit if anything. Most older cars get neglected though.

Yeah, Kev was one of the core users on here, part of a group of which most have left - he sold up a few years back for a MkV R32 I think - over the years he did pretty much everything to his Corrado, from super charging, VRT and R32 conversions and always had something helpful, funny or controversial to say. He still checks in from time to time.
    Last edited by fendervg; 2 Weeks Ago at 7:35 AM.

93 Corrado VR6
    Members Gallery

Moderator please can you remove this add as I have decided to keep the car . Thank You

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyo View Post
    Moderator please can you remove this add as I have decided to keep the car . Thank You
    Well done mate, glad you are sticking around
    Cress
    95 VR6
    One day she will drive out of my Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cressa View Post
    Well done mate, glad you are sticking around
    Thanks Cressa much appreciated.

Yeh good show you would regret it and it’s a really nice one you have too. Did you have much interest or was it just timewasters

Quote Originally Posted by jared_nomak View Post
    Yeh good show you would regret it and it’s a really nice one you have too. Did you have much interest or was it just timewasters
    Hi JN,

Hope all is well.

Had to refund the deposit and got the asking price,had three phone calls on the day I took her off Autotrader. Since then have had offers over the 10K mark to put her back on the market, but I'm not selling have spent far too much on the car not to enjoy her for the near future. The value for good examples for these cars are only going one way as folks that own these vehicles rarely let go of them by the looks of it.

Also have some nice new BBS RX226 alloys to go with BBS split rims that I will swop out so def not selling as buying parts again . Picked the car up from the body shop today she is looking immaculate. Off to Caffeine and Machine in Warwickshire midday tomorrow if anyone fancies peoples . What I really need to do now is find her some dry storage over winter as this was one of the reasons I nearly let her go.
    Last edited by Keyo; 1 Day Ago at 2:56 PM.