Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who PM'd Kevin Bacon recently about an R32 intake/silicon elbow?

Who PM'd Kevin Bacon recently about an R32 intake/silicon elbow?

It is I, the Baconator. The forum no longer allows me to sign in with that username, so I am now an Earwig!

Anyway, whoever it was who PM'd me, can you try again to my new username. The email notification doesn't include usernames, which is a bit pants!

Same here had the same problems logging in the last 24 hrs. I found for some reason that if you tick the remember me box after filling your password and email in it would then let me log in.
    Last edited by Keyo; 3 Weeks Ago at 6:25 PM.

I tried it with and without the remember me tick box. After getting "You've used up your login quota, please wait 15 minutes...." half a dozen times, I gave up and created a new username instead!

Yeah same as me, you get lucky after 20 hrs and 10 password resets it's a headache. Members have been unable to post pictures on here for the last month or two and as you know a picture can tell a million words so a real pain to be honest. Occasionally you see a member has posted a picture but it wont let me do it and the majority of members.

I'm not sure if Andi is still looking after the forum? Tom (VR6) is an admin but not sure he uses the forum anymore!

I've seen a lot of reported posts on my Kevin Bacon account, but I can't login to action them, not that I can anyway as I'm not an admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Earwig View Post
    I'm not sure if Andi is still looking after the forum? Tom (VR6) is an admin but not sure he uses the forum anymore!
    I'm not 100 percent sure, I think the chap is called Toby, others will know better , members are concerned about the survival of the site , there is a thread about the future of the forum that is on here a couple of months back.

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    The place is going to the dogs TBH

The PM is probably someone reporting spammers as non of the current mods frequent the forum anymore and spamming is now an issue

Oh dear! It would be a shame if it shut down. I think a lot of forums are declining these days in favour of that god awful, toxic cesspit - Facebook. Add to that declining Corrado numbers due to age, rust, scarcity of parts....and established members moving on to different cars.....yeah, it's not looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Earwig View Post
    Oh dear! It would be a shame if it shut down. I think a lot of forums are declining these days in favour of that god awful, toxic cesspit - Facebook. Add to that declining Corrado numbers due to age, rust, scarcity of parts....and established members moving on to different cars.....yeah, it's not looking good
    Just wish they would sort out the goddamn pictures for a start.

Hey Kev - hope you're keepin well - nice to see you on here again. At last there is a smell of rashers in the air once more! How is the R32 holding up?

93 Corrado VR6
    Members Gallery