Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restored Campaign for Sale

Parts availability and cost are killing the Corrado at the moment in my opinion - no-one wants a classic car that they can't run, maintain and enjoy. You can still buy nearly everything you need to build a Mk2 Golf or Beetle from scratch.

Those dealer prices above from Scott's in the thread were for second hand stock in the late 90s, post 95/96 - the Campaign was early 92, and the one on the list has quite high miles on it. I think no-one was really sure quite what to do with the Corrado, at the time, and now.

93 Corrado VR6
    Members Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by fendervg View Post
    Parts availability and cost are killing the Corrado at the moment in my opinion - no-one wants a classic car that they can't run, maintain and enjoy. You can still buy nearly everything you need to build a Mk2 Golf or Beetle from scratch.

Those dealer prices above from Scott's in the thread were for second hand stock in the late 90s, post 95/96 - the Campaign was early 92, and the one on the list has quite high miles on it. I think no-one was really sure quite what to do with the Corrado, at the time, and now.
    Nonetheless they could not add a premium on to the car at the time as been a limited edition compared to the other models for sale. Im sure this car will do well but I would rather a black recaro interior anyday of the week. Infact for 40 K I would want two VR6 engines and a dual VSR ha !

Mk2 golf are a million times easier to run agreed !

Also cars like the E30 have a huge aftermarket and classic division support network so another great classic to own + BBS range is much more of a bargain !
    Last edited by Keyo; 6 Days Ago at 5:37 PM.