Thread: what would you choose???

what would you choose???

I have a burgandy c and the next item on my list very shortly is a full leather re trim.

I thought about getting champaign / burgandy leather or just all champaign with burgandy piping?

I have to be carefull as my dash is black, so I suppose I could do burgandy leather all over with champaign piping, I just want the car to stand out, and for it to look impressive. I dont want swomeone to throw up when they look at it.

What would be your opinion or should I just stay with black? Or even better, has anyone done this yet with the same colour car as mine?
    When this baby hits 88
    miles per hour.......
    you're gona see some
    serious ****

Enthusiast
    i'd do full tan or full black. i dont like the hodge podge mix match shiz. thats just me.

Just try and imagine a dark burgandy car with champagn leather, it would lookj pimp!

I take it that you dont like that look or you think C's look better with simple colour leather interiors.

I just want it to look sweet and burhandy is a nice colour, on the VR6 Highline MK3 's they do the a burgandy colour that already comes with a deep burgandy leather which I suppose would suit the car?
    When this baby hits 88
    miles per hour.......
    you're gona see some
    serious ****

Enthusiast
    you have a sort of 'off' colour that i really like. its a hard call because the right colour of leather could totally make the car, but the wrong colour and it could look, like you said, like

i don't really like the multi-tone leather treatment with a few bits on the seat a different colour or the piping a different colour. i think it looks cheap.. amateurish.. your car has more of an elegant appeal.. the rims, the tints, that colour... i think that you should go with a solid colour of leather than compliments the paint and don't go too overboard with multi-colour trim and other fancy ****.

the way i look at corrados is.. they speak for themselves. you don't need to do all kinda of fancy ass **** to make them look nice, they already do look nice.. just refine that and make it really clean and tight.

How about a style similar to the pic below, but with your own colour-choice for the centre, obviously

Enthusiast
    A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese
    Just bought some similar to the above for the Vento, leather outers then blue alcantera centres. Looks quite cool, just need the back seats retrimmed now (which will probably cost more than the whole set cost )
    JrB
    Scirocco Storm 1.9 skyrocket (mmmmm Leather!)

Audi A5 3.0tdi Sport Quattro (ooooooh - suits you sir!)
    Passat B5.5 TDI 130 Wagon
    ex - Karmann Corrado VR6 Campaign, G60s x 2 - never had a 16v

Enthusiast
    i like that pic. just depends on what you're going for, sport or elegance. that pic is totally sport, whereas full tan or full black is more elegance. depends entirely on personal taste. i still haven't decided what i'm going to do with mine yet... good thing its a couple years off i'm sure!!

I just have the image in my head of the champaign coloured leather but to try and make it look exclusive and inviting. Maybe even a silver leather like in the E36 Bmers????

I should really take a trip to B Trim in London and get a few charts and swatches. I could take a camera and show you all the different types of leather? I even want to do th ehead rests, you can have the VR6 or whatever you like embossed which would look quite sweet.
    When this baby hits 88
    miles per hour.......
    you're gona see some
    serious ****