Page 558 of 558 FirstFirst ... 58458508548556557558
Results 5,571 to 5,578 of 5578

Thread: The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

  1. #5571
    ⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Join Date
    4th April 2015
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjninny View Post
    Great - would be interested in sorting mine.
    I dropped them off this morning. I will say they were incredibly polite and helpful. If the service is as good as this I will be very pleased, tho I will post up when I get them
    Cress
    95 VR6
    One day she will drive out of my Garage

  2. #5572
    Newbie
    Join Date
    7th February 2017
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    52
    Well, another MOT passed without advisories, just a bolt rotted through on an exhaust clamp which I fixed whilst it was on the ramp. Gotta love a classic car friendly garage.

  3. #5573
    ⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Join Date
    11th May 2012
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Cressa View Post
    I dropped them off this morning. I will say they were incredibly polite and helpful. If the service is as good as this I will be very pleased, tho I will post up when I get them
    Looks like they’re only 10 miles from me - think I’ll contact them next week.
    Tim.

  4. #5574
    ⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Join Date
    11th May 2012
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjninny View Post
    Looks like they’re only 10 miles from me - think I’ll contact them next week.
    Tim.
    Dropped mine off this morning and Clive said he’d already got some in - presume they were yours Cressa?
    Looks like a proper garage and hopefully they’ll turn out ok - at £10 each more than happy!!
    Tim.

  5. #5575
    ⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Join Date
    4th April 2015
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjninny View Post
    Dropped mine off this morning and Clive said he’d already got some in - presume they were yours Cressa?
    Looks like a proper garage and hopefully they’ll turn out ok - at £10 each more than happy!!
    Tim.
    Got a phone call to say my injectors are ready. I can't collect until Thursday so I'll post up more then. Tim, where about are you?
    Cressa
    Cress
    95 VR6
    One day she will drive out of my Garage

  6. #5576
    ⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Join Date
    11th May 2012
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Cressa View Post
    Got a phone call to say my injectors are ready. I can't collect until Thursday so I'll post up more then. Tim, where about are you?
    Cressa
    Harworth, between Retford and Doncaster.

  7. #5577
    ⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Join Date
    4th April 2015
    Posts
    1,367
    Got my injectors today. Cleaned up good with new seals caps and baskets. All now pushing out 55cc of fuel compared with the 51-54 b4 the refurbishment, so spot on. A big thumbs up to the service from Autotronix
    Cress
    95 VR6
    One day she will drive out of my Garage

  8. #5578
    Enthusiast 1xshaunx1's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th December 2010
    Location
    near sheffield
    Posts
    273
    Finally fixed my dash clocks lighting so I can now see everything at night. Also while I was in the area fitted a fuse to the earth on the headlight switch.
    Marvellous
    4th one surely the last

Similar Threads

  1. The "What you bought for your corrado today" thread...
    By krnau in forum General Car Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 9:24 PM
  2. The "What broke on your Corrado today" thread
    By krnau in forum General Car Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 2:47 PM
  3. "Campaign" and "Storm" Corrado
    By Szarky in forum General Car Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24th August 2012, 9:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
We are the world's largest community for VW's Super Coupé! Be it 8v, 16v, G60 or VR6 (or maybe something else!), everybody's welcome! If this is your first visit, be sure to click register and fill out your details before you can post.
Help us
This site is run on donations.
Please help keep the forum alive!
Follow us
advertising & sponsorship
Are you a company looking for advertising that could benefits our users? For site & forum sponsorship, please see our dedicated microsite here.