Page 560 of 560 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5600

Thread: The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

For hoses, you could try Bonding & Reline Services at Leicester. They made me all the automatic gearbox oil cooler pipes for my old BMW 635, a combination of metal and flexible pipes, came in around £110 the lot.

Thanks Cressa and SteveM. Cressa did you run the hoses the same way across the front or reroute them around the block?
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams, Schrick

my car

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by fla View Post
    Thanks Cressa and SteveM. Cressa did you run the hoses the same way across the front or reroute them around the block?
    I've only replaced the one from the drier to the condensor for now. I've kept it exactly the same as before and will do if I replace the others
    Cress
    95 VR6
    One day she will drive out of my Garage

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cressa View Post
    Always nice to get working time on the corrado, especially on a nice day
    It certainly is, frustrating though not having the necessary equipment to tackle certain jobs I know I could do myself.

Still, I have enjoyed it so for, except for the endless jacking the car up to get it all done

Regular
    Got the exhaust sealed today. Turns out the last person to work on it put the short through pipe on back to front. That would explain why there was no slot cut in what I thought was the outer sleeve.

Wonder what else I will find fitted on back to front.....

Fitted a new heated rear window switch as the old one wasn’t illuminating. Then sanded and painted the slightly crusty bonnet support arm. Cleaned out the area around fuel-flap/drain. Then fitted 3 new Bosch wioers and replaced both headlamp dipped bulbs with halfords superduper jobies..not sure any brighter!..will try an updated loom and teflectors next.
    94 16v Classic Green/Black Cloth M447BLE, 95 VR6 Aqua Blue/Black Cloth N585BUA, 95 VR6 Storm Mystic Blue/Black Lthr M200DAN, 94 VR6 Classic Green/Beige Lthr M159LYF, 96 VR6 Moonlight Blue/Black Lthr N866XSS, 94 VR6 Classic Green/Grey Lthr M803 XMB, 95 VR6 Storm Classic Green/Beige Lthr M964XSX, 94 VR6 Aqua Blue/Beige Lthr M420BOY, 95 VR6 Blackberry/Black Lthr N320MRN, 95 VR6 Storm Classic Green/Beige Lthr N804FLM

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    After having fitted my new sump and a good idea magnetic sump plug, it LEAKED. So finally replaced it with an original normal plug and problem solved. Not often we find an easy fix
    Cress
    95 VR6

Enthusiast
    I always placed a magnet onto the oil filter so any small bit on metal sticks to the magnet.Dont know if it works but makes me feel better

Bled the brakes and put the wheels back on........it’s coming off the winter axle stands tomorrow!
    95 Classic Green VR6: Climatronic & OBD2, Grey Leather Recaro Interior
    CCGB No. 058

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Took all my aircon hoses off the car!!! Bloody crazy thing to do but I was bored and fancied the challenge. Going to get replacements made so I can have a little more reliability.. maybe
    Cress
    95 VR6