Page 3 of 560 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by 2cc
    In which case 'exercised it vigorously' coming home from
    Checked the fluids
    Walked past it several times on the drive, stopped and admired it every time
    Bloody perv, if it was a child you be in prison.

CF-oholic!
    I stripped my front bumper ready for fitting my RS2 & shortened my CAT bypass with an angle grinder ready for fitting later this week.

Looked at mine for a while distressed cos I can't get it it till I'm off the crutches and need to fit the bits I bought over the winter

Enthusiast
    hooverd

washed seats - redbull stains from girlfreind

took VW badges of and painted them silver again - might go black though

admired work - went for a litle drive
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5832/20v.th.jpg
    twilight violet 20vt K&N , FORGED INLET , LUPO WIPERS , stage 2 map , fmic . (bhp 208 with faulty maf and n75v)

2.0ltr 16v 'perl grey' k-reg powerflow exaust lowered g60 brakes lupo wipers - curanty 148bhp. (missed)

Crashed mine on Friday!
    "It's not about the place you go, it's how you get there makes you so....damn high you know you're living!!!!!"

Pics of My G60 - NOW SOLD

Enthusiast
    noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5832/20v.th.jpg
    twilight violet 20vt K&N , FORGED INLET , LUPO WIPERS , stage 2 map , fmic . (bhp 208 with faulty maf and n75v)

2.0ltr 16v 'perl grey' k-reg powerflow exaust lowered g60 brakes lupo wipers - curanty 148bhp. (missed)

Nothing serious. Was a low speed bump int a Ka and a parked Saxo. Wasn't my fault, all superficial damage (mostly scrapes). Day after I polished it too.
    "It's not about the place you go, it's how you get there makes you so....damn high you know you're living!!!!!"

Pics of My G60 - NOW SOLD

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FurkiG60
    found a £ in the drivers seat
    Makes a change from throwing money at your Rado!

I had the inlet manifold and rocker cover off mine at the weekend to have a wee gander at the breather section and to see what state the chains and upper tensioner pad were in. Got a sheared ARB link as well, the joys!
    VR6 - 100% ABV
    Twilight Violet (oo-er!)

Enthusiast
    mmmm.....

added up the costs of all the stuff i need to buy and get done to mine.... fainted and had to be revived by best friend only to drown sorrows in vodka.....

put on my nice new alloys.... polished her only for it to rain straight after.... got beeped at by lots of boy racers in suped up corsas/clios/saxos who seem to think i would be intested in them (?).... nearly crashed in rain cos of the fecking crap wipers (top of the list of things to fix)

stared out of kitchen window at her sitting outside and felt proud.... awwwwwww!!!!!
    Currently - Jeep Cherokee 4ltr - all the toys and enough torque to tow a small country...

...and red 16v Rado no 3... yes, my name is Laura and I am a Corrado-aholic....

CF Nutter
    vodka works, actually fixing the things is a lot better. strangely addictive too.

out of interest, does your driver's side wiper feel wobbly? if so, your linkage may be knackered. like mine was. replaced it this weekend, and now it's top notch again - with lupo wipers too btw. well worth checking.

ta
    randal
    Quartz Metallic '90 1.8 16v - So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye. http://www.vwvortex.com/vwbb/sly.gif