Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: quick-guide to storms

Re: quick-guide to storms

OK - getting one out of two included isn't bad . DVLA log books (v5) give you the number of former owners plus the VIN.
    1995-1997 Corrado 1.8 16v Ink Blue, 1997-1999 Corrado VR6 Blackberry, 2009-2015 Corrado VR6 Storm Classic Green...the journey ends?

Enthusiast

Re: quick-guide to storms

That looks like a very good idea mate.....hope it all comes off.....

I'd be very interested to know what storms are still about.
    Corrado Storm - Full Engine Rebuild, Bottom End Lightened and balanced, Ported and Polished Head, Schrick Cams (awaiting fitment), New Chains & Tensioners, All Parts used were Genuine VW,KYB Shocks (gold) Front and Rear, Coming in soon for Bodywork Resto, AudioScape Door Pods, Audioscape Sub Enclosure, Audioscape Amp Rack, Focal Polyglass Sub, Focal 165mm Door Speakers, Genesis P4 Ultra Amp, Alpine CDA9833.

Afternoon all, as some of you may know my Feb 95 registered C is badged as a Storm. It was first registered to the dealer though so I was hoping (probably to be disappointed) that it was a diplay vehicle. Ive just called VW HQ in MK to ask them, and they said that their database only goes back as far as 2000. Anything registered before it would be better to contact my local dealership, who surprise surprise, were equally unhelpful. I know others have called HQ for confirmation in the not too distant past, so does anyone know a particular department that I can ask to be put through to? as the general enquiries desk obviously cannot be bothered.

Thanks folks!
    95 Classic Green VR6 - Jetex Cat Back|BMC CDA|VT mounts|Bilstein B12s|288mm front brakes|Mk4 Rears|Braided hoses|Daves16v shortshifter|Lupo wipers|Uprated headlight loom|
    http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=79984
    CCGB #3982

hi all
    just to throw a spanner in the works, my storm is registered as astorm on the log book too.

and totally standard.

love her
    chris