Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear glass removal

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    I’d look for a replacement hatch and swap it over. Large panels rarely sell because people won’t put themselves out to collect them in person so they’re cheap.

Rust free wins over a repaired panel every time for me, I’ve driven 100s of miles for the correct panel in the correct colour, usually early on a Sunday morning to avoid traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Dox View Post
    I’d look for a replacement hatch and swap it over. Large panels rarely sell because people won’t put themselves out to collect them in person so they’re cheap.

Rust free wins over a repaired panel every time for me, I’ve driven 100s of miles for the correct panel in the correct colour, usually early on a Sunday morning to avoid traffic
    Very good shout! That will save me a lot of work overall. I'll take a look for a replacement panel.
    ##CCGB 3992 ##
    1994 Flash Red - VR6 - Weekend toy
    2005 Lupo SDI - Daily

I have gone through this before and did what Dox has said, but this method has its problems, the panels arenít always as good as you would like for what ever reason, the seller sometimes isnít as accurate as you would like. This time around I bought a new panel, £300 from heritage delivered. This was around January. 535-827-025/C after checking itís still available but a bit more, 409 euros now. If you order through heritage itís free delivery.
    What ever you decide, good luck matey, I feel your pain.