Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My corrado G60 1989

My corrado G60 1989

Here is a link to a site (the corrado-database) with some foto's and specs. about my car. http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.ph ... rado&id=38

CF-oholic!
    wild colour ,im starting to like the reiger side skirts
    1993 corrado vr6,in flash red,spax coilovers, 17" ats dtm mesh alloys,magnex stainlessteel cat back exhaust,black electric recaro leather seats,DDI reverse glow dials,312mm audi tt brake set up..now got a GSXR750(2001)

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs69
    Did your mother never tell you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all?

Thank god i'm getting used to reactions like that

Not my taste at all, but it looks like it's all been done well and not bodged... If it's what you want your car to be like, then good for you... A job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by lilapowerg60
    Thank god i'm getting used to reactions like that
    Tollerance is an area of behavior that most people still have lots to learn in... Good answer, lilapowerg60
    H-YYU - '91 Pearl Grey G60... was 251.7 BHP SOLD
    J562DUB - Aqua blue G60 - RIP
    H714HKC - Tornado Red 1.8 16V - RIP

Enthusiast
    pretty wild.

that colour makes me wonder... i'm 99% sure its not a stock colour... but is it? last week my girlfriend said she saw a C in a colour she descibes as exactly the same as your car.. i said it must have been resprayed as i don't recall pale-lavender as a stock colour.

you've gone pretty far with body mods.. ever considered a move to M3 mirrors (will go with the bimmer knock off side skirts) in the window triangle.. maybe shave all the locks off of there. door handles/roof strips/rear wiper while you're at it?

that colour makes me wonder... i'm 99% sure its not a stock colour... but is it?
    It's not a stock colour, you are right It's been made special for me. You like or you don't. But thats with everything !

you've gone pretty far with body mods.. ever considered a move to M3 mirrors (will go with the bimmer knock off side skirts) in the window triangle.. maybe shave all the locks off of there. door handles/roof strips/rear wiper while you're at it?
    But the car isn't finished yet A lot of things you named are still on the drawing board and on my wish list. But first the car is going down, in the front about 6 cm and at the back 4 cm Then it's the engine's turn I'm wanting to get 250 HP from my engine and of course the brakes, also very important Then the interiour and i can go on and on with this story

why that colour though?

Thera

Why not !!!!

I was tyred of all those depressing stock colours form VW !

I wanted a colour that was diverend and one of a kind