1bar and 0.8bar don't you mean?

14.5 psi and 12psi in old money....
    Did have: 94 Corrado R32
    Now have: 2004 Golf R32

Enthusiast

Re: The Forced Induction 20V Thread

oops yes bar (hides) lol
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5832/20v.th.jpg
    twilight violet 20vt K&N , FORGED INLET , LUPO WIPERS , stage 2 map , fmic . (bhp 208 with faulty maf and n75v)

2.0ltr 16v 'perl grey' k-reg powerflow exaust lowered g60 brakes lupo wipers - curanty 148bhp. (missed)

Alright mate, it will boost to around 0.6 standard which is fine and normall you can drive it as hard as you like. with the remap you'l be looking at around 1.2-1.3 bar and id recomend a custom code for the c as the revo may say its custom but is still a generic map whereas the cc is to the car. Hope you enjoy her as im missing her and so board

Enthusiast

HEY MATE , THANKS FOR THE REPLAY AND THE INFO YOU HAVE SET MY MIND AT REST (CAPS IS STUCK)
    ILL LOOK AFTER HER DONT WORY SHES NOT GOING TO BE RAGGED
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5832/20v.th.jpg
    twilight violet 20vt K&N , FORGED INLET , LUPO WIPERS , stage 2 map , fmic . (bhp 208 with faulty maf and n75v)

2.0ltr 16v 'perl grey' k-reg powerflow exaust lowered g60 brakes lupo wipers - curanty 148bhp. (missed)

Quote Originally Posted by corrado1.8t
    Alright mate, it will boost to around 0.6 standard which is fine and normall you can drive it as hard as you like. with the remap you'l be looking at around 1.2-1.3 bar and id recomend a custom code for the c as the revo may say its custom but is still a generic map whereas the cc is to the car. Hope you enjoy her as im missing her and so board
    Custome Code is a generic map too, the CC2 is the tailor made one and last time I got quoted was in the region of £500!!!

Swings and roundabouts, If my GT28RS dunt come off I'll probably go REVO as the dealer is 5min from my house, the Nearest CC dealer is 2 hours away!
    Nugget Yellow Corrado 1.8T - A bit Crispy & Black around the Bonnet at mo

Blue Graphite Jetta 2.0 TDi Sport - The New Daily

sorry mate i meant phase 2

my local dealer also said that the revo is more aggresive but dies earlyer in boost where as the cc map is consistant and will pull all the way, id go for the cc as its hard enough to get the power down as it is unless you go lsd.

Quote Originally Posted by rado-steve
    Custome Code is a generic map too, the CC2 is the tailor made one and last time I got quoted was in the region of £500!!!

Swings and roundabouts, If my GT28RS dunt come off I'll probably go REVO as the dealer is 5min from my house, the Nearest CC dealer is 2 hours away!
    I had my Leon stage two C-C mapped by their mobile service. James drove all the way from JBS in Chesterfield to map the car on my drive for no extra cost. I have no complaints about the map whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by corrado1.8t
    my local dealer also said that the revo is more aggresive but dies earlyer in boost where as the cc map is consistant and will pull all the way, id go for the cc as its hard enough to get the power down as it is unless you go lsd.
    My C-C map is fairly aggressive too, if I'm honest. Wheelspin is the order of the day now, especially with the current weather. I'd struggle to beat a 1.2 Corsa off the line in the damp/wet.

Quote Originally Posted by bcstudent
    Quote Originally Posted by rado-steve

I had my Leon stage two C-C mapped by their mobile service. James drove all the way from JBS in Chesterfield to map the car on my drive for no extra cost. I have no complaints about the map whatsoever.
    Where are you based relative to JBS though? I'm in Darlington, Plus when I enquired about a CC Phase 2 JBS said they'd need my car for 2 days
    Nugget Yellow Corrado 1.8T - A bit Crispy & Black around the Bonnet at mo

Blue Graphite Jetta 2.0 TDi Sport - The New Daily