Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: theCorrado Forum INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Re: NEW CORRADO FORUM INSURANCE SCHEME VIA CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

not lookin for insurence just yet though. was just gettin quote. but when i do want insurence ill know who to come to
    1989 MK2 Golf Silver (Scraped)
    1997 MK4 Polo Tornado Red (Sold)
    1995 Corrado 2.0 8v Sherry Pearl (Sold)
    1996 MK3 Golf Classic Red (Sold)
    1994 Corrado 2.0 16v Aqua Blue Pearl (Broke) / (Parts For Sale)
    2007 Audi A3 TDI 170 S line Brilliant Red (Current)

i would love to change my insurance over to you guys, but after phoning 3 times this week, and being on hold for a total of 15mins, and then getting told your busy and telling me you will phone back which you never have done once i think the customer service leaves alot to be desired.

i will pm you over my mobile number, so you can talk to me, and hopefully give me a quote???
    need another corrado in my life, much less hassle than a woman.

Enthusiast

I don't expect your staff to know everything about Corrado's, as mentioned previously, your staff at least know what one is, but maybe a bit more info would be a good idea on your computer system?

Had to explain that a G60 has a supercharger and what a 'chip and pulley' modification means.

Also, got a better quote from another firm, which you did match in fairness, but obviously as with all insurance companies, why didn't you offer me this to start with?
    Formerly owner of a 1991 Corrado G60, lowered on Weitecs', S/S Exhaust, 17" alloys, ICE, Leather interior, P/P Supercharger by G-Werks, Brembo's, FMIC, now rolling in a 110bhp Passat Estate TDi...sad days..

Quote Originally Posted by KADVR6
    i would love to change my insurance over to you guys, but after phoning 3 times this week, and being on hold for a total of 15mins, and then getting told your busy and telling me you will phone back which you never have done once i think the customer service leaves alot to be desired.

i will pm you over my mobile number, so you can talk to me, and hopefully give me a quote???
    Yes, sorry about that. We had a disastrous week last week in that we had less than half the normal staff in (in the team), due to holidays & sickness. And then to top it all, the computer software house had a fault with their system which meant we couldn't insure anyone. First time it's happened in 20 years.

You can imagine, there was plenty of hair being pulled out!

Fortunately, we're back to normal now, with full staff in & computers working nicely!

I was away on business yesterday but i'll get someone to ring you today.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE – official forum insurance partner
    QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 784-CF
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jay2
    I don't expect your staff to know everything about Corrado's, as mentioned previously, your staff at least know what one is, but maybe a bit more info would be a good idea on your computer system?

Had to explain that a G60 has a supercharger and what a 'chip and pulley' modification means.

Also, got a better quote from another firm, which you did match in fairness, but obviously as with all insurance companies, why didn't you offer me this to start with?
    Hi

Thanks for the question.

Our insurers will generally allow us to undercut the best rate on our computer screens but even though there are nearly 500 products available to beat, it doesn't cover absolutely every insurance company in the UK.

This is why sometimes we have to rely on the customer to provide us with the best quote so that we can look at undercutting that.

Sometimes our computer provides the best quote & sometimes it's the customer with their renewal premium for example.

Strangely enough, on this subject, I saw a new customer of ours quote that we had saved him 50% off his renewal price so it's swings and roundabouts as they say! His end comment was 'unbelievable, to be honest'!

Our life would be a lot easier if our software house could sign up every insurer in the UK, but for some reason they don't.

Hope this helps!

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE – official forum insurance partner
    QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
    and QUOTE REF: 784-CF
    Follow us on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook

Enthusiast

Thanks for taking the time to respond mate.

I have rung with a couple of other queries about my policy since and had nothing but friendly and helpfull advice from your staff. Think I must have just caught one on a bad day. Decided to continue with my insurance on the strength of the help.
    Formerly owner of a 1991 Corrado G60, lowered on Weitecs', S/S Exhaust, 17" alloys, ICE, Leather interior, P/P Supercharger by G-Werks, Brembo's, FMIC, now rolling in a 110bhp Passat Estate TDi...sad days..

i'm also going to use you guys for my insurance after a long chat with paul at chris knott he explained all the trouble you had the week i was phoning, plus your quote of £410 was very good.
    need another corrado in my life, much less hassle than a woman.

Regular

Just done my insurance through these guys, very good!!!
    My re-newal was £724.70 with 5 years no-claims, the best my broker could offer me was £422.35 (with £370 excess!)

Chris Knott have done it for £320 with protected no claims and only £250 excess plus a few more add ons than my other offer (windscreen, replacement car etc)

as you can understand, i'm quite happy with that!!

This is on a 93 VR6, i'm 29, self employed and the car lives in a garage.
    r32........

Enthusiast

If your with Chris Knott thier breakdown cover isn't too bad either, £54.50 for full UK and EU cover, although it is with a breakdown company I've never heard of, so unsure how long it might take to get some help.

Enthusiast

Just moved my business over from Flux to Chris Knott.

Excellent friendly service over the 'phone, they don't seem to mind about small mods here and there either.
    They also provided me with a very reasonably loading on my policy for when the charger goes on.

All in all, so far I'm a very happy bunny.
    Many thanks to John who ran through the quote and the chap who dealt with payment... who I didn't catch the name of.
    Classic Green '94 VR6 | Weitecs || 16" Teledials || BMC || Red Rears || Samco || VDOs || Magnex || Carbon Bonnet |
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...0095_36441.jpg