Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paint Codes

Re: Paint Codes

That Khaki green is like a cross between my excellent best colour corrado green pearl effect and classic green

Joedakio, sorry to hear your Rado's not turned out to be as good you hoped, but rest assured you have one of the best Colours (IMHO)
    thanks walsey. i agree with you on the colour, as this is the second one ive had in "pearl grey". the rado never turned out to be as good as i thought as the previous owner lied to me about its condition, and that it had been written off- in a very deceiving manner! i have already decided it will be resprayed and have almost collected all the parts needed. my first grey rado:

no worries, had a little browse through your posts to see if you had put any new pics up yet..looking forward to seeing some!
    tis a shame that Nomore GT4 wasnt honest about the car, not on really..how is she running at the moment though mate??
    shes very strong, does 64 miles a day to work and back, is more economical than my 2nd Rado( Aqua Blue Pearl Effect--LC5U - 91 - 95 -I think)

My latest is still under 100,000 miles, and once the bodywork is done ill spend a little time/money on the engine but i just have to get the paint work/bodywork right before i can start enjoying it properly.
    here's a taster of its future:

Regular

^ Oh, they are very nice Are they Kerscher Carmona?

Enthusiast

I'm baffled, as you can see my Raddo is grey, Pearl Gray I thought... but from the list it claims Pearl Grey was only available from 91 onwards
    Now my Raddo is a 90 and has had paint at some stage but i always thought it was painted in the original colour... can anyone confirm 1990 C's didnt come in Pearl Grey???

I was just going to post that as well Darren, so maybe they are.

Your actually a wheel whore without going through lots of wheels lol, every other thread/post of yours is on wheels.

yeah, 9x16 Karmonas with 215/35/16's on them. i have to change the suspension, give the wheels a trial, go to widewheels for arch roll, then fit them so not out the woods yet. took me almost 2 months to find someone to fit the tyres.

Regular

Quote Originally Posted by junkie
    I was just going to post that as well Darren, so maybe they are.

Your actually a wheel whore without going through lots of wheels lol, every other thread/post of yours is on wheels.
    Your right I wish I had some moneys to spend on wheels, the santa monica's ruin the look of the car IMO, ay up I'm talking about wheels again lol, I do apologise

CF-oholic!

Quote Originally Posted by joedakio
    Joedakio, sorry to hear your Rado's not turned out to be as good you hoped, but rest assured you have one of the best Colours (IMHO)
    thanks walsey. i agree with you on the colour, as this is the second one ive had in "pearl grey". the rado never turned out to be as good as i thought as the previous owner lied to me about its condition, and that it had been written off- in a very deceiving manner! i have already decided it will be resprayed and have almost collected all the parts needed. my first grey rado:
    It was me actually but I'll let you off as I'm far better looking than Walsey!

Pearl Ghay is probably the most understated colour the Rados came in, and personally I think It suits the car to a T... (Esp with my LM'S )
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...0095_36441.jpg
    Herts Premier Dub Club. 1st Thursday/3rd Sunday of the month.

www.nomadsvw.co.uk

anyone help please
    are there any other blue raddo colours apart from Inca blue metallic which shine purple in the light
    thanks in advance
    HERS - G60 Inca blue...schrik cam..powerflow exhaust..68mm pulley...VW motorsport chip (tuned in Hanover)..MOCAL OILCOOLER...ONGOING MONEYPIT!
    HIS MK2 GOLF GTI 16V - TOTALLY ORIGINAL
    PASSAT VR6
    Son Golf gti 2l Purple mk3
    CCGB # 3092

CF-oholic!

Aqua Blue Pearl mate, like my old one below?

I miss her tbh :cry:

Paint codes LC5U

So, are you gonna need a name change to Aqua?