Page 596 of 596 FirstFirst ... 96496546586594595596
Results 5,951 to 5,958 of 5958

Thread: Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

100% sure I’ve just gone past a dark coloured Rado in Rhosddu, Wrexham, anyone on here?

'92 Flash Red Corrado 2L 16V. First Corrado. Few mods, AP coilovers, Jetex exhaust, decat, momo steering wheel, audio upgrades, cams, chipped.

Just spotted a red C in a hazard perception video I needed to take for work. It was the very first clip and I got so excited I clicked on it despite it obviously not being a hazard, probably wasn't the best move.

Green VR driving through Florence Wrag Way Oadby - my younger brother gave you a wave?.. Standard clean looking car

Late Mulberry (?) parked near M1 bridge in Trowell, Nottingham late morning today....very tidy
    1993 Corrado 16v

Took the car for a spin to harpenden, literally parked up and spotted a black corrado with gold wheels, made my day.

Lovely blue Corrado spotted on Boldmere Road, lady driver, big waves and smiles !!

found one in the back of my local car park reg J497 CYX, has been there for at least 6 weeks! and not moved an inch?
    i'm starting to think it may have been stolen!? so I would post to see if it is and the owner is on here?

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by goozie View Post
    found one in the back of my local car park reg J497 CYX, has been there for at least 6 weeks! and not moved an inch?
    i'm starting to think it may have been stolen!? so I would post to see if it is and the owner is on here?
    We stayed in Rye earlier this year and there was a G60 on the market car park?