Page 612 of 612 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612
Results 6,111 to 6,114 of 6114

Thread: Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Wondering if anyone has seen my old vr around lately. Been some time since I last saw it at Ed38 about 6/7 years ago.

M588ABK moonlight blue. Had a private plate for a while but think that was removed at time it was sold.

⋆⋆ CF Donator ⋆⋆
    A couple of weekends ago now, but I spotted a Nugget Corrado on the A65 near Horsforth - it gave me the inspiration for the final push to get mine on the road again!
    1995 VW Corrado VR6 Classic Green - Koni T/A + H&R springs, BMC CDA, Jetex resonated stainless exhaust, Climatronic, 288mm brakes

Enthusiast
    Last weekend - Haddenham, saw the Blue VR from close to the Rising Sun pub... not that I frequent the pub and also another Corrado on the same weekend on road to Haddenham from Aylesbury... I was in the Black Scirroco R looking surprised to see two Corrados in one day!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_ack View Post
    A couple of weekends ago now, but I spotted a Nugget Corrado on the A65 near Horsforth - it gave me the inspiration for the final push to get mine on the road again!
    Yeah I need to do something with mine, a decision to finish or sell as is ... I don't know where all my time goes these days... well mainly on house renovations unfortunately... I've got a £3+K engine sat waiting to go in a newly painted engine bay, powder-coated sub-frame and recon gearbox, 312 brakes all new, BBS wheels, Koni shocks, bushes, bearings everything is new!... its purely time I dont have