Page 1 of 594 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

awesome I can rest safe in the knowledge that I officially exist
    saw 2 myself today, wondered if either were you...
    dark blue corrado on the A4 near taplow heading onto the m4 at about 7:50 this morning
    black corrado (again not sure type) at 11:00 ish on stoke road near wexham park, gave a wave and got a smile back (I wasn't in mine though so he may have thought me weird )
    Simon

Rebuilt G60 in what was an M reg 2.0 8v
    "Maybe the dingo ate your baby"

Enthusiast
    Blog Entries

Re: Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Quote Originally Posted by Corradude
    Quote Originally Posted by vwdeviant
    Stock looking Aqua blue VR "N*VRG" (I Think) on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) Doug and I (Black VR and Grey16v-bonnet up) were pulled over "Broken down" on the red Route waiting for the rest of the guys to catch up...

Slowed with what looked like a "Should I pull over and help" moment... then got swept away with traffic... Expected to see you at Greenwich...

That number plate seems really familiar....

that makes 2 corrados seen around that time in that area that didn't come. maybe they gave up trying to fight the traffic works!
    Not mine you're thinking of is it? C6 VRG Dark Burgundy Pearl VR6, bought off an advert on here a few weeks ago, now in bournemouth and norwich with me
    1993 Dark Burgundy Pearl VR6

saw a blue rado in cardiff yesterday going towards queen st train station???

Regular

I saw a blue 'N' reg Corrodo going down Hayes Lane in Kenley today at about 11.30. It was the first time I've seen another Corrado whilst driving mine since I got it about 6 months ago.

I gave a flash and a wave but the silly bint driving it had no idea what was goin on. Apologies if it's anyone on here but I don't think it was!

CF-oholic!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanjita
    Quote Originally Posted by Corradude
    Quote Originally Posted by vwdeviant
    Stock looking Aqua blue VR "N*VRG" (I Think) on the A2 (Shooters Hill Road) Doug and I (Black VR and Grey16v-bonnet up) were pulled over "Broken down" on the red Route waiting for the rest of the guys to catch up...

Slowed with what looked like a "Should I pull over and help" moment... then got swept away with traffic... Expected to see you at Greenwich...

That number plate seems really familiar....

that makes 2 corrados seen around that time in that area that didn't come. maybe they gave up trying to fight the traffic works!
    Not mine you're thinking of is it? C6 VRG Dark Burgundy Pearl VR6, bought off an advert on here a few weeks ago, now in bournemouth and norwich with me
    Nope def an Aqua VR, N-plate and in London!
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...0095_36441.jpg
    Herts Premier Dub Club. 1st Thursday/3rd Sunday of the month.

www.nomadsvw.co.uk

so who do I keep seeing near Chineham Bus Park wearing Classic Green? Got a nice, friendly wave today as I was in the C for a change
    Fay
    CCGB #2755

'95 M plate blackberry Corrado VR6
    '88 F plate tornado red Jetta GTI
    '02 nogaro blue TT 1.8 T

Regular

Spotted a tidy looking red G reg in bedminster this afternoon. Only ever seem to spot others when i'm in my sh!tty work astra
    VR6 Storm.

BMC CDA + Schrick inlet & cams + 6 branch + de-cat + full Magnex = one growly mo fo!

Stealth says: 219.9bhp and 212ftlbs

K771*** silver 16v(?) spotted on A3 northbound in guildford today at 12.25- you flashed me :-)
    VR6 Corrado
    TVR Chimaera

Regular

Two spots around Swansea this morning, first was a bordeaux? C going East bound on the M4 around junction 44. Second was a aqua blue? C driving along the A4067 in the opposite direction to the Liberty Stadium, had a private plate A19 *** and tinted rears.

Spotted a blue C heading northbound on the M5 near J13 @ around 2pm, wednesday.
    'ave it!

Corrado Club of Great Britain

Gone, but not forgotten: Mystic Blue VR6 Storm
    Now: Avus Silver Audi S3 :: 1.8 20v Turbo :: BAM :: Recaro Leathers :: Bose :: Badger 5 v2 TIP :: Forge 007p :: 18" RSTT

Gallery

"Look Sir, Dubs,"