Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Robrado's rado . MOT fail work needed

Re: robrado's rado

thanks guys lights are 92 so guess early might be swapping for later style me mates round next week so we can play around with em ,dont think inpros goin back on .the car is very sound alround realy was well looked arfter by me mate

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.

Regular

Hey Rob
    Hows it goin? really like this car and though it looked pretty good when i saw it last so can't wait to see it when its back on the road
    Take it easy bud
    Mart
    '94 Corrado VR6 I Suzuki GSXR LCR F1 Sidecar

Power is Nothing Without Control....and a good passenger!!!

http://www.mkracing58.com

thanks bud hows urs doin you started anything on it yet ?

92 VR6 . DBP. She will never be a show car ..... But will be up there with the best of em .

The bmw seems invincible in isolation . But along side the corrado - a modern classic , we think- it has its work cut out . Autocar 1992.

Regular

Yeah mate been busy with mine at the mo, having a bit of a nightmare to be honest. Brake M/C went last monday and with MOT at end of month thought i'd do the rear beam swap at same time, Which went fine, got refurbed beam with new bushes, pressure reg, copper brakes lines, braided hoses, bearings and ABS rings plus new bolts n fasteningd on Ok. only took couple of evenigs after work

....................BUT went to pick up new M/C sat and they'd got the Non ABS one, and don't do ABS one, Bolloxs, Only place can get the right one is Dealers, ordered monday, went to pick up today and.............Its the wrong ****in one!!!!!!! Manage to order the right one and should be able to pick it up thursday, got told there's only 3 left in country

Hopefully should be sorted at end of week,

Take it you got ur grill in the end then

Cheers
    Mart

you have bin busy then bud dont you just hate it when that appends some people dont know wheather to av a s##t or an aircut do they hope you get it sorted

thought i would ad this pic with spoiler n badge ,am up to 900.00 towards respray need 1500 nicker ,but will need extra for removal of windows n puttin them back in realy close to gettin her in spray shop now gettin ignighted!

Regular

Front looks good Awesome news, you'll soon have her back on the road

Hey Rob

This is coming along nicely, bet you can't wait for the spray shop to get busy on it!

I would say keep an eye out for the leather interiors being sold, especially on ebay and the like. You could get a good bargain and just put the spray on hold for a short time. You told me you wanted leather, mmm!

See ya soon mate.
    94L VR6 Mystic Blue- Moved On.
    1990 Royal Blue mk2 Golf gti 16v- sold
    2012 Transporter T5.1

thanksguys nice to have feedback got stuff on ebay for sale so hopein to raise the rest of the dough soon .......any one got an interior for bout a tenner

been cleaning engine n bay today think it turned out ok

under the battery and wireing was the worst 18 years of gunge dirt n grease ,next job is wheel removal to clean arches suspension n repaint brake calipers