Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: VAG-COM scanning & help

I've tried with an obd reader but apparently it won't read the corrados. As I have an obd reader and the app.

Generic ones won't because the VR6 isn't OBD2 it just used an OBD2 connector. OBDeleven does work on the VR6 however I can confirm this as I have one...

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.
    Last edited by dr_mat; 6th February 2018 at 4:03 PM.
    [ WARNING: the above message may contain irony, sarcasm and outright lies. ]

** Every time you think about sex, another Corrado gets written off. **

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mat View Post
    Generic ones won't because the VR6 isn't OBD2 it just used an OBD2 connector. OBDeleven does work on the VR6 however I can confirm this as I have one...

Mines a 1992 2.0 16v

That I've not tried... Get on the OBDeleven forums and ask them.

Regular
    I’ve looked at them on eBay and it says they work on corrados and they can supply the adaptor lead too. They come from Lithuania though, although shouldn’t be an issue really!? I’m tempted to be honest but would need an Android phone.

Only thing which confuses me is if the abs is a certain teves, it says it's not compatible with data transfer only blink codes, so surely OBDeleven wouldn't work either ? So many different views and suggestions it's all confusing

Quote Originally Posted by George Lee View Post
    Only thing which confuses me is if the abs is a certain teves, it says it's not compatible with data transfer only blink codes, so surely OBDeleven wouldn't work either ? So many different views and suggestions it's all confusing

Ask the OBDeleven crew. I've used it on my VR6 and our mk7 golf with no issues.

How would I go about trying to blink test it ? Anyone done it before ?