Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corrado Forum Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Moving

The Corrado Forum Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Moving

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
    2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
    3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
    4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
    - Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
    - Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp .
    - Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
    - Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
    - Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
    www.prestigekeepmoving.com
    Last edited by [email protected]; 20th December 2016 at 12:53 PM.

Administrator
    Tim - do you do "classic" insurance policies whereby No Claims Bonus is neither used, or earned during the policy? I've had this with other insurers and it's meant I can just keep my main No Claims Bonus applied to my main / daily car.

Cheers.

2001 BMW E39 530d SE Touring (Black) | Ex-Corrado Owner

I have an interesting situation as I plan to insure my corrado VR6 on a classic policy, but my daily driver is a company car BMW, so I effectivly will loose the 4 - 5 years NCB ive accumulated over the years, but of of a bum situation as I really want to keep my NCB going...
    1994 Black Corrado VR6
    The VR6 Owners Club

Build in progress...
    OBD2 | KW1 Coilovers | Speedlines | BMC CDA | Samcos | Goodridge Brake Hoses | 288mm Brakes | Ceramic coated Raceland exhaust manifold | SP263 Cams | 3.68 Final Drive conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Tim - do you do "classic" insurance policies whereby No Claims Bonus is neither used, or earned during the policy? I've had this with other insurers and it's meant I can just keep my main No Claims Bonus applied to my main / daily car.

Cheers.
    Hi Jim
    Yes, we can do this!

---------- Post added at 2:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by VR6Pete View Post
    I have an interesting situation as I plan to insure my corrado VR6 on a classic policy, but my daily driver is a company car BMW, so I effectivly will loose the 4 - 5 years NCB ive accumulated over the years, but of of a bum situation as I really want to keep my NCB going...
    Hi Pete
    Firstly, i would get a letter from your company car insurers to say you've had 4-5 years claim-free driving on the company car.

Secondly, even though you may have a Classic policy, insurers can write letters to say that you have driven claim-free for X amount of years and once you change say back to an everyday policy, some insurers will accept this as NCB!

CF-oholic!
    Dont you lose your NCB if not used for 2 years?
    Gaz

'93 VR6 Bordeaux pearl- Recon VR engine -16/01/08; KW V1s; BMC CDA; Milltek Sports CAT; Supersprint exhaust; 16" Cades Eros; smoked rears & side reps - SOLD 14/07/2013 Gone but not forgotten.

"We can't stop here this is bat country"

Normally yes, but some insurers allow you to add the company car letter and the classic car letter and use this as NCB.
    Always best to check with the insurer first!

CF-oholic!
    Ah noted. Thanks. Im also interested in the Classic insurance.. and would mods be allowed to qualify for a Classic car policy?
    Gaz

'93 VR6 Bordeaux pearl- Recon VR engine -16/01/08; KW V1s; BMC CDA; Milltek Sports CAT; Supersprint exhaust; 16" Cades Eros; smoked rears & side reps - SOLD 14/07/2013 Gone but not forgotten.

"We can't stop here this is bat country"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical_Mass View Post
    Ah noted. Thanks. Im also interested in the Classic insurance.. and would mods be allowed to qualify for a Classic car policy?
    We would certainly have a look at this though it wouldn't tecnhically be a Classic Car scheme.

Do you do agreed valuations?

Other engines,
    As above agreed value,?