Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,144 of 1144

Thread: Seanl82's ringer Storm

Hi Matt, I'll have a look through the pics on the laptop tonight to see if I have any of the exhaust. It's off the car in bits at the moment. What specifically do you need?
    I've got the correct rear springs now, and they are fitted but the wheels are off and the car is in the air! Lol. I haven't noticed any real difference in height with new vs old, but can't say I measured them to be sure. The new springs are about half a coil longer though. Thanks for taking the time to read the thread btw, progress is almost non existent over the last 18 months but I will find time at some point to get going again. Probably over the winter as a heated garage is an absolute good send!
    95 Classic Green VR - Jetex Cat Back|BMC CDA|VT mounts|Bilstein B12s|288mm front brakes|Mk4 Rears|Braided hoses|BBS RX228s|Daves16v shortshifter|Lupo wipers|Uprated headlight loom|
    http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=79984
    CCGB #3982

Regular
    Ah well it was an enjoyable read and you’ve done most of the things I want to do!

Re the exhaust I lm considering one - unsure if I should go res or non res and I wanted to see how it sits on the car. I like OEM+ as a theme and want the exhaust to sound more sporty/grunty and some burbles would be nice.
    1995 White VR6 CCGB Member 4303

I've had a good search through my pics and surprisingly I don't really have any of the exhaust! You can see a couple of the tail pipe in various ones but that's about it. It's a great exhaust imo. It's resonated which is what I prefer, so very quiet normally, but nice and deep when you plant your foot. I've had non resonated on previous cars and not a fan of the drone at speed or the unwanted attention they bring. It's entirely personal choice though and many on here have them and love em. Fitment wise, depends who fits it and how anal they are really! Mine sat about 2mm further to one side at the tip than it should, which although isn't the end of the world, did get on my nerves a bit. It'll be sorted when it goes back together though! As long as you take time connecting each section, mocking it all up beforehand and marking where it should go you'll be fine.
    95 Classic Green VR - Jetex Cat Back|BMC CDA|VT mounts|Bilstein B12s|288mm front brakes|Mk4 Rears|Braided hoses|BBS RX228s|Daves16v shortshifter|Lupo wipers|Uprated headlight loom|
    http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=79984
    CCGB #3982

Regular
    Ahh thanks Sean. Sorry for late reply. Yes resonated feels like it is the way to go. I don't want a drone or anything that sounds harsh but want more sound on throttle and at idle.

I just need to find some time to work on that car! Busy at the moment and the weekends are booked up. I also need a garage so I could be tinkering in the evenings. Don't fancy it out on the drive.
    1995 White VR6 CCGB Member 4303