Thread: Early rear bumper, N/S headlamp lens. Front subframe to bumper metal panel bit..

Early rear bumper, N/S headlamp lens. Front subframe to bumper metal panel bit..

I'm looking for an early rear bumper for my car. It's being completely resprayed so paint colour/condition is not important.

The car is at a friends workshop so I haven't had a chance to sus out how it all goes together but I need the panel that connects the front bumper to the subframe. If it comes completew with the subframe then so be it.

Obviously these are chunky/fragile parts so the closer to Cornwall the better as I'd prefer to collect than run the risk of couriers.
    '90 Inca Blue 16v
    Mk3 Golf TDI..
    Mk3 Golf 16v. Breaking. Leather for the TDI and an ABF for the Corrado oh yes!

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    I have a rear bumper in grey free to collector in Cheshire if you're ever passing or know someone who does

Quote Originally Posted by Dox View Post
    I have a rear bumper in grey free to collector in Cheshire if you're ever passing or know someone who does
    I'm never up that way and can't think of anyone I know who is. If it's good then would you be willing to wrap it up for a courier? Not for free of course.
    '90 Inca Blue 16v
    Mk3 Golf TDI..

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphead View Post
    I'm never up that way and can't think of anyone I know who is. If it's good then would you be willing to wrap it up for a courier? Not for free of course.
    I don't really want to mess around with bubble wrap etc I've been trying to give it a way for over 12 months so its not going anywhere fast. I might be in Cornwall in summer, where abouts are you?

I can understand that, it's too much hassle selling things sometimes. I'm just off the A30 but need a bumper fairly pronto as it's due to be painted on the next couple of weeks.
    '90 Inca Blue 16v
    Mk3 Golf TDI..

I'm still looking
    '90 Inca Blue 16v
    Mk3 Golf TDI..

⋆⋆ CF Donator ⋆⋆ Alex_G60_Fanatic's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    what colour?

I have a black one for sale with the bumper iron. just been resprayed and the bumper iron has been powder coated as well.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...-Corrado-parts

1991 Supercharged G60- KW variant 1 - 68mm Pulley Gone but not forgotten
    1995 Sherry Pearl VR6