Thread: Adrian Flux

Adrian Flux

Got my new insurance yesterday through Adrian Flux - thought I would share as thought it was a really good deal. 5000 miles agreed value (although they did not ask for any evidence so hope that's all ok)- didn't seem to make any difference telling them about suspension or brake upgades - they were only really interested in engine mods (which I don't have) Fully Comp including break down cover £270
    Corrado VR6 - Blackberry - 95 (M) - Now sold to Pc80 (2 January 2017)..... Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggs1 View Post
    Got my new insurance yesterday through Adrian Flux - thought I would share as thought it was a really good deal. 5000 miles agreed value (although they did not ask for any evidence so hope that's all ok)- didn't seem to make any difference telling them about suspension or brake upgades - they were only really interested in engine mods (which I don't have) Fully Comp including break down cover £270
    If you don't mind me asking what's the agreed value.
    Corrado VR6 - Aqua Blue LC5U - 96 'N' Plate
    Black Leather - Heated Seats - Air Con
    Totally Standard and intend to keep it that way !

Hibernation for Winter ! SORN

Corrado VR6 - Blackberry - 95 (M) - Now sold to Pc80 (2 January 2017)..... Enjoy

Although with the money I've put into it should have gone for 9000 Lol. But was just considering what it might cost to get one in the condition of mine with low mileage like mine.

⋆⋆ CF Donator ⋆⋆
    nice well done m8
    Bramber metallic VR6 bring on the grins as the VR sings!!!!
    Stealth head rebuild, 263's, BMC CDA, Roose M/Sport hoses, VT engine mount, KW V1s
    KUR2Y loom, daves16v short shifter, 2.5" Longlife SS exhaust with sport cat, lots of shiny bolts & 210bhp
    Alpine White 1.8 16v, Kamei skirts, Powerflow SS exhaust, back on my drive April 2014

I just got a £10 bill for 1 phone call to Adrian flux, pretty ****ed off really.

Red 16v gone and long forgotten
    Red VR32.. Always a work in progress

Awful company to deal with. Lost my details, forms etc. several times, & then I had to pay an additional £25.00 for agreed value which their adviser did not mention in the original quote. I will not renew with them next year. Should have learned my lesson as I had exactly the same experience with my MX5 with them!. Carloe Nash for me. Easy to deal with, less forms & good prices.
    1996 Corrado Storm Mystic Blue

I just renewed mine with Adrian Flux. I've had a few policies with them over the years and always found them good, including sorting me out when I had a non fault accident in 2012. I've just got a comprehensive 5k limited SDP + commuting policy with a £125 excess, windscreen, legal, hire car, audio, key, breakdown incl homestart and Euro for £237.19. It's an additional £15 for agreed value which I'll probably do though for peace of mind, but I'm still pretty pleased with it. Last year with them was £198 but 4k limited, no commute and no breakdown so I can handle that additional cost as I'll need the car for work for a couple of months this year.
    95 Classic Green VR6 - Jetex Cat Back|BMC CDA|VT mounts|Bilstein B12s|288mm front brakes|Mk4 Rears|Braided hoses|Daves16v shortshifter|Lupo wipers|Uprated headlight loom|
    http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=79984
    CCGB #3982

⋆⋆ CF Donator ⋆⋆
    Adrian Flux are the worst company I have dealt with in 28 years of driving.

I would never go back to them as their customer service is abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by massbad69 View Post
    Adrian Flux are the worst company I have dealt with in 28 years of driving.

I would never go back to them as their customer service is abysmal.
    X2