Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackberry 20vt

Looking good. Some more cabin shots would be great!
    Hasan
    VR6 Auto to manual conversion, beige leather, aircon, TT comps, blue dash lights & switches, Koni TA/Nothelle springs, OBD2, 264 cams, Schrick

my car

In my garage, somewhere near the top of Suffolk
    Definitely needs more pics Oli
    Graham
    20v Turbo, Audi TT Leather, 17" BBS, 330mm front discs with Brembo;s, 256mm rear, Digital dash in development
    OEM++

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Currently tucked away in the garage on SORN until the weather improves. The last time I drove it in December the first three gears were fairly pointless and still had wheel spin in fourth. The seats need to come back out and I need to drop the subframe for them a bit lower at the back plus colour the seat backs from blue to black to suit the car. I’ll probably vinyl wrap them rather than paint. As with every Corrado I have few niggles I need to sort plus a pile of parts to fit but it’s turning into quite a special car

Car is looking good mate, where did you get your 20v grille badge from?

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Thanks. I bought it from Peter Black who owned a blue 20vt that he sold fairly recently. I'll try and find his user name for you

Have a search for Pete b
    Last edited by odub; 13th January 2018 at 9:25 AM.

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Part of the package for more power arrived today in the form of Bosch 630cc fuel injectors

The car is also booked in for a full custom 3” exhaust to replace the current 2.5” jetex.
    I’m still pushing towards 300bhp as the magic number but I suspect the turbo will be the next weak point and I'd rather spend on a lsd before a hybrid turbo

Last edited by odub; 23rd January 2018 at 8:09 PM. Reason: Can't spell

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    I've dropped the sump off as I had an oil leak at the joint to the block. All looks good and clean so that's good news. You can see the forged rods with ARP bolts and the forged pistons just.

Has anyone fitted a different coolant expansion tank? I want to get the Porsche coolant cap on but the corrado thread diameter is smaller. I have this spare tank for a seat Leon so am going to adapt it to fit

Also, can someone point me in the direction of baffles to insert into my current oil sump?

Last edited by odub; 24th January 2018 at 6:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by odub View Post
    I've dropped the sump off as I had an oil leak at the joint to the block. All looks good and clean so that's good news. You can see the forged rods with ARP bolts and the forged pistons just.

Has anyone fitted a different coolant expansion tank? I want to get the Porsche coolant cap on but the corrado thread diameter is smaller. I have this spare tank for a seat Leon so am going to adapt it to fit

Also, can someone point me in the direction of baffles to insert into my current oil sump?

Looking good m8.

G60-1991-Alpine White-JMR Stage 4 charger-JMR Big Valve Head-Schrick 268/276 Cam-forged 83mm pistons-forged conrods-lightened and balanced bottom end-Wagner I.C-Oil cooler-Smoothed bay
    link to build thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.ph...TE-G60-UPDATED

There was a guy on Club Gti making baffles for the 1.8t sump, I'll have a browse and see if I can locate him.

⋆⋆ CF Member ⋆⋆
    Not a problem, I've ordered one this morning but thanks