Thread: Air Con

Air Con

Is it a simple process to add air con to a non-air con corrado. Whats involved? Simple question for most of you guys i expect.

Also someone seems to be selling a later spec bonet from a 1995, i didnt know there was any difference i thought they were the same.

What kind of differences are there on the early and late spec ones and when did the change occur.

Thanks in advance.

CF Nutter
    Items for Sale

Re: Air Con

late spec bonnets the hump is raised as opposed to inlaid on the early spec, the swage line is differnt on late f+r bumpers, fogs sit flush instead of ecessed and the wings are slightly wider..
    1990 1.8 16v Alfa Nuovolla Blue, Breaking soon

1991 1.8 16v Bordeaux Pearl, Gotta love standard, (well almost)

1992 2.0 16v Alpine White, Fresh paint coming to a forum near you!

Items for Sale

It's a fairly huge job tbh, lots of parts needed and difficult to source in good condition so best to buy new... have a search on here for info.

...:::Supercharged:::...

1.8 G60 & 1.9 TDI

Please help the forum stay alive!
    Want to help monthly? Why not

Cheers guys

I fitted air con to my Corrado VR6,
    Sod of a job but worth it.
    So i dont know really why i sold it two months later!,
    Im a tw@t really!
    93 Flash red VR6, Resurected from death, black BBS RC,312mm conversion,Vibratec,Air Con retrofit,Integra DC2 Black Recaro SR's,black headlining, Mk3 Golf Sunroof,H4 Bi-Zenon's,Mocal 19 row oil cooler.