spoier

Who's got the oldest Corrado?

My '90 Corrado VIN ends in LK009304 and has a build date of 9/89

I'm not sure where the serial numbers begin, but it looks pretty low!

Skye

KK013*** chassis= 1989 :lol:

Spoier according to your chassis number it was built in 1990 LK chassis,( where did you get the build date from??)(just wanna make sure its the correct VIN plate for the car :?:

jims corrado, thanks mate yeah not seen many white ones flying about round here.

spoier- as you can see the 10th digit represents the final build date, what you might though is many parts are made a year before, (eg my inlet manifold has casting mark from 1988) the vin is assinged to car at the start of production line. :)

Campaign

I've got an old style interior in my VR6 - it was registered on 8/92. It also has the monte carlo alloys that the campaigns have.

I haven.t got my chassis number to hand but i suspect it is one of the earliest

Rob

My VR6 has got the old interior - different clocks and heater??

I've always wanted to ask about that - also, are the monte carlo alloys the same as were on the mk3 16v?? five spokes??

Mine was registered very early august '92. When were they first put on sale?

Mines an LK002977 but was registered on 1/10/89

Is this right? or does october 1989 count as 1990 model year?

My vr has a registered date of april 1992, has a late interior as far as i know!!

Cheers

ben

Was veeDuB_Rado, then 16v, now gone back to veeDuB_Rado again!

Good job you're not indecisive! :lol:

My vr has a registered date of april 1992, has a late interior as far as i know!!

Cheers

ben

if its got a late interior i'd hazard a guess that its been retro fitted :wink: ..........and although ive heard of J-plated VR's,I was always under the impression that they were launched/available from August 92 :?:

Was veeDuB_Rado, then 16v, now gone back to veeDuB_Rado again!

Good job you're not indecisive! :lol:

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure

if its got a late interior i'd hazard a guess that its been retro fitted ..........and although ive heard of J-plated VR's,I was always under the impression that they were launched/available from August 92

yeah you could be right, maybe a few slipped out early to go 2 the dealers to be shown to the public and i cant see premier doing a dash swap if there no real need!!! plus it has late headlights and fogs/indicators and dont remember those been changed over when it was all done, also has the late stalks inside. whats the main diffence between early and late vr's body work wise bar the usual changes mentioned before??

Cheers

Ben

I've got LK01044...I thought it was built in 89, registered in early 90 though :confused4:

Hey

Resurrecting an old thread......

But I have a corrado that's solid but very tired, but looking at the vin I think it's an old one!!

I know it's an '89, as it says so on the v5, but the last 6 numbers are kk 014478- still has the paper sticker next to it as well!