Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

g-werks

good luck with it.

dont quite understand though.

john does stuff, you do stuff so why end pd when the name was just getting a place in G60 tuning. is it a tangent thing

Well i was going to quit the volkswagen scene for a while but i guess once its in you you can never shake it out...(been trying for 10years now!) Im now going to concentrate on the engineering side of the market ie. charger rebuilds / custom intercoolers / oil cooling etc aswell as being able to offer new and used parts .. I will not be taking on big mechanical jobs as im an engineer not a mechanic John used to do all of this with pdm. i have now got a workshop capable of holding upto 20 cars so my plans are to allways have at least one g60 in for breaking..

i hope i will be able to be of service to some of you guys and dont forget you are all entitled to your 5% discount for being members of this forum..

i hope i will be able to be of service to some of you guys

Pardon?! :D :D :D

Na.. seriously Darren.. I hope this venture goes really well. And if I ever do get back into a Corrado (as like you I can't shake the dub bug) i'd love to have some work done at your premises one day.. just a shame you are so darn far away.

Shame I've just had my 'charger done - I could have been one of your first customers.

Good luck with yer new business Darren. :D

Shame I've just had my 'charger done - I could have been one of your first customers.

Good luck with yer new business Darren. :D

if you do a serch on the forum you will see i have been around for a while.. :lol:

but thanks all you guys for the good things said !

Darren,

I forgot to ask for the 5% discount on the ISV pipe!

Just kidding :D

Good luck,

Rob.

if you dont ask ......... :lol: :lol:

nothing came in the post today rob

thanks bob !! did you get the rallye sorted ?

rob cash turned up yhis morning mate thanks..

Darren, good luck with the venture! I might be in the market soon for a custom IC for a TT transplant into a Mk2 Golf if you can help?... :twisted: 8)

I would like to take this chance to let you guys know that for all of august i am able to offer £50 off all charger rebuilds.. this is a introductory offer to celebrate the offical start of g-werks at the beggining of aug.