Sign in to follow this  
bix

Photoshopped wheels, what do you think?

Saw these wheels on ebay, thought they looked quite nice, so does the price £345 for 17"s with tyres :shock: But now I've tried them on for size they dont look so great, what do you think?

wheels.jpg

It IS the look i like, everyone has thier own taste so don't let anyone throw you off if you like them yourself, do it for you and at the price ad if they are all in that good a condition with nice tyres on i'd be happy enough.

They're nicer than mine!

Chris

It IS the look i like, everyone has thier own taste so don't let anyone throw you off if you like them yourself, do it for you and at the price ad if they are all in that good a condition with nice tyres on i'd be happy enough.

At that price, they are new tyres and wheels, falkens prolly but....

If you want my honest opinion, I don't like them, but like Vortech said, if it makes you happy and if it's what you want, then don't let anyone put you off.

not my taste.. i would add if they are falkens make sure it doesnt rain anytime soon!!

Yep got falkens on the front and zz3's on the back atm was definitely more fun the other way round :twisted: I'd be getting them without tyres, for £240 if I do buy them, they are kinda growing on me aswell, and well they'd prolly grip better with no tyres compared to falkens in the wet :shock:

They look sort of like BBS RK's which do look rather tasty in split-rim form.

I'm not really digging those wheels tho, chunky 5 or 6 spokers are the way to go on a C I reckon...